Look. I've saie this before. The vast majority of the mentally ill are not only more intelligent than the general population. But most of the mentally illn are pacifists. The minority of the mentally are those who become so anti-social, coupled with the other aspects of their mental illness, thatn tey then have the "potential" to act out violently, and/or inappropriately.
Because America has been, and continues to be so expediant with us, the mentally. Doing so then provides an environment whereby, the minority of the mentally, with the more significant anti-sociall, and/or the inappropriate/violent, behavior, are "not" getting either the effective treatments they need or deserve.
So then, we have the minorty if the mentally ill as being seen as be representative of "all" of the mentally. When I fact that is not the case. If America would stop treating the "symptoms" of mental illness, and target some of the actual causes; Coupled with more effective treatment for the more severely anti-social, and/orotentially violent forms of mental illness. Nothing will change, and nothing will get better.
But of course doing this would mean that America actually carew about us. When it is plainly evident that America would rather put us all I cages than ever to give us the same kind of medical care, that most Americans take for granted.
My Inner Self
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Biographical Profile
- The Keepers Of God
- Villains of Darkness
- I Do Like Being Different
- Gettomg Back Up
- Sunbathing in the Snow
- The Trouble With Angels
- You Can't Take It With You
- Was Alfred Wright Murdered?
- System Update: Windows 7, Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Senator Leahy: Stop allowing Republican senators to blackball pro-choice judges
- Doing My Underwater Breathing Exercises
- Popcorn At The Movies
- Strolling Through The Hallways
- Tell Apple to protect workers from dangerous chemicals
- I Am A Human Rights Advocate
- Stop Putting Pastors On Trial For Gay Weddings
- My Fair Lady - Revisited