Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, January 7, 2013

System Update: Microsoft, Windows Live Writer, Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Windows Live Writer:

What I have said in the past Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft, is really one of the biggest bastards in business that was really an understatement.  Because Steve Ballmer will do anything he possibly can to hurt anyone.  He doesn't like customers he doesn't like the people who do business with Microsoft he doesn't like anyone is Steve Ballmer is not the CEO of Microsoft in order to make Microsoft a better company.  He is the CEO of Microsoft.  Because Steve Ballmer likes getting his way and he doesn't care who he has to ruin or how many computer systems he has to ruin as long as he gets his way.  So Steve Ballmer is basically planning over the next few years to do everything he can to destroy Windows 7 force people to go to Windows 8.  Just like he tried to force people to go to Windows Vista.

And that's because Steve Ballmer is one of the dirtiest, most disgusting filthy bastards in business.  Other than people like Donald Trump.  Steve Ballmer doesn't give a damn about customers and his attitude to the computing world is that we will put up and shut up and use what he tells us to use.  Or he will destroy what we have.  Because that is exactly what Steve Ballmer and Microsoft are planning on doing.  They are planning on taking money away from Windows 7 to force us to use Windows 8.  Even though we don't want to just the way that Steve Ballmer trying to force us to use Windows Vista.  When Windows Vista was crap.  And now that Windows 8 is being seen as nothing but crap.  Steve Ballmer doesn't care if we the customers don't put up and shut up and do what Steve Ballmer tells us to do.  He will turn his back on Windows 7 and he will start taking away all of the services for Windows 7 to force us to use Windows 8, whether we like it or not.  Because that's the kind of ugly filthy stupid bastard Steve Ballmer really is.

So my attitude is simple.  If Steve Ballmer tried to push me toward Windows 8.  I will throw my computer into the Street and I already have someone who is willing to give me a brand-new computer that does not operate on anything having to do with Microsoft.  So if Steve Ballmer tries to push Windows 8 on me the only thing I will do is to tell him to go to hell and take use Windows 8 and shut up his rear.  Because I will not use Windows 8.  And Steve Ballmer is not rich enough to push me around.  Because I don't give a damn about his Windows 8.  I hate Windows 8.  And I hate Windows live writer because they never work.

Windows live writer is filled with so many bugs that it never closes correctly.  It also causes various things in Windows 7 to crash.  Because Steve Ballmer is secretly having Windows live writer, rewritten for Windows 8.  So that it will not work very well with Windows 7.  It's another little sneaky bastard trick that Ballmer is trying to use to force people to go to Windows 8.  Even though we don't want to.  So we changing the code to Windows live writer.  So that it will not work very well with Windows 7, but we'll work very well with Windows 8.  It's just another creepy bastard technique and Steve Ballmer is using to show how much hatred.  He has for the customer to do business with Microsoft.  Whereby Steve Ballmer is determined to tell everyone in the world to put up and shut up and do what we are told rather than for Microsoft to give us what we want.

And that's exactly what is happening.  Steve Ballmer needs to be kicked out of Microsoft.  He is ruining the company.  He is cheating customers.  He is lying to the general public.  And he is using us customers to try and make money off of what he is not willing to give us, the customers what we want, which is in fact Windows 7.

And the only thing that Steve Ballmer is going to get if he continues acting like a spoiled brats stupid bastard is that I and other people like me will take our Microsoft computers and throw them into the trash and then we will go to a different operating system.  That Steve Ballmer will not be able to use to hurt us.  He is not going to push me around.  He is not going to force me to use Windows 8.  Because if this stupid bastard Steve Ballmer tries to make me use Windows 8.  I will throw my Microsoft software into the Street and let the garbage.  People pick it up and I will go to a different operating system that Steve Ballmer does not control and I will tell Steve Balmer to go to hell.  Because that's all the stupid bastard deserves.  Steve Ballmer is a stupid bastard and a ruthless asinine piece of crap asinine disgusting piece of garbage.  He does not deserve to run a company he does not respect customers he does not know how to build workable software everything he has ever worked on as turned out to be crap.  Just like Windows Vista.  And just like Windows 8 is turning out to be Windows 8 is exactly like Windows Vista another piece of crap created by Steve Ballmer.

And as I have said before, I have been installing software and computers for 45 years.  So long before Steve Ballmer ever thought that it was God's gift to this world.  I was installing computers and software.  So Steve Ballmer might be able to lie to Congress and lie to most of the people in this world, but the stupid bastard Steve Balmer will never lie to me.  I hate the way he is running his company.  I now hate Windows 8.  Just like I hated Windows Vista and I will never use Windows live writer.  Now that I know that Steve Ballmer and the Microsoft team are reading writing Windows live writer.  So that it will not work as well with Windows 7 as it will with Windows 8.  Which is in fact a member by Steve Ballmer to force us consumers to use Windows 8.  Even though we don't want to.  Because Windows live writer is not going to work very well with Windows 7.  Because the code is being rewritten to work with Windows 8.  Even know the mass majority of consumers in the world don't want to have anything to do with Windows 8.

My message to anyone using Windows 7 is to be very careful of anything you download from Microsoft.  Because the next move if Steve Balmer will make is that he will send through code to anyone using Windows 7.  So that are Windows 7 machines will not work as well.  As if we had Windows 8 because Steve Ballmer is going to force Windows 8 on us.  Whether we like it or not.  Just the way he tried to force Windows Vista on us.  And the consumer world was very clear.  They told Steve Balmer today Windows Vista and to throw it on the trash.  That we were not going to use Windows Vista and Steve Ballmer and it up almost ruining Microsoft.  Because it is selfish stupid bastard attitude.  And now he is trying to do the same thing again with Windows 8.  But as far as I'm concerned I will die before I ever state.  And if Steve Ballmer doesn't like that.  I hope the stupid that up it comes to my home and murdered me.  Because the only way I will ever use Windows 8 is, never.

To hell with Windows 8.  To hell with Windows live writer.  I hate what Microsoft is trying to do to the computing world.  I hate would Steve Ballmer is trying to do to us consumers.  I hate the fact that Steve Ballmer is taking pride in what a filthy ugly stupid bastard he can be.  I hate the fact that Steve Ballmer is so rich and has so much money that he doesn't give a damn about consumer rights.  But he doesn't give a damn about doing what the customer wants because he is making himself out to be as ugly and as horrible and nothing but a stupid asinine piece of crap bastard like Donald Trump.  And that's exactly why Windows 8 is failing because it is a piece of crap.  And it is a piece of crap.  Because Ballmer is the one who designed Windows 8.  Just like the designed Windows Vista.  And Steve Ballmer is not a programmer these are really stupid bastard who has a lot of money and likes getting his own way.  No matter what.  And he will ruin Microsoft.  If he has to just to be able to make sure he can get his own way.  Because he doesn't care about Microsoft he doesn't care about customers.  He doesn't care about anyone the only cares about getting his own way.  Just like Donald Trump the stupid bastard that Donald Trump is.

So I am back to using the blogger template inside, Firefox to do my Journal articles.  I am in the middle of rewriting the HTML code for my source notes which should be done sometime today.  And I am now going to inspect every single update that Microsoft offers.  Because I know that Steve Ballmer will stop at nothing including destroying peoples lives and including destroying people's businesses because he doesn't care about consumers he doesn't care about anyone all he cares about is getting his own way and if he has to ruin someone's business and make them go bankrupt to the point where they lose their homes.  Then Steve Ballmer will be sitting there having always money and laughing because he enjoys seeing people lose their business.  He enjoys ruining peoples lives.  Because that's what he considers his job to be as the CEO of Microsoft.  He considers his job as CEO of Microsoft to be the role of someone who is dedicated to destroying every single person in this world destroying our businesses destroying our computers.  Unless we do exactly what he tells us to.  And my attitude is that the only way that stupid piece of crap bastard Steve Ballmer will ever tell me what to do with my computer, is never.  I will die before I let any stupid piece of crap bastards like Steve Ballmer tell me what to do with my own property.  Steve Ballmer deserves to be kicked out of Microsoft.  He is ruining the company.  He is a really filthy ugly stupid bastard who does not deserve to be in business he is ruthless he is a liar he doesn't know how to do anything as far as writing computer code for everything he has ever written as far as computer code has turned out to be nothing but disaster.  Just like Windows Vista and that's exactly what Windows 8 is.  It is another Windows Vista because Steve Ballmer is the one who designed Windows 8 because he such a stupid bastard he can't do anything right.  That's why Bill Gates left the company.  Because Bill Gates wanted nothing to do with Windows Vista.  And Balmer basically killed Bill Gates to put up and shut up and that he didn't go along with what Balmer wanted Ballmer was going to force Bill Gates out of the company.  Which is exactly what he did.  Because Ballmer is not an honest businessperson these are ruthless stupid asinine bastard who needs to be put in prison.  Not to be allowed to run a company.  Because he is ruining Microsoft he is ruined computing experience for millions of computer users all over the world.  Because he is now attempting to sabotage Windows 7 in order to force the world to use Windows 8.  Even know we don't want to.  And even know Windows 8 is nothing more than another Windows Vista.  And that's the truth on that matter.  And if you don't believe me wait six or seven months and you will see exactly how horrible and what a piece of crap.  Windows 8 really is.

I have three different crash reports from this morning.  As a result of Windows live writer causing crashes with MS word and MS Excel and causing problems with Windows 7.  So Steve Ballmer even dares to open his mouth.  I will have no problem bringing my crash reports to any court room that he wishes and when I am done talking and showing my crash reports.  It will be very clear that Steve Ballmer is nothing but a stupid bastard and a white-collar criminal.  Because that's all he is.  He is a filthy ugly bastard liar and he does not deserve to run Microsoft.  Because he doesn't care about consumers he doesn't care about the customer he does not want to give us what we want he is trying to tell us to put up and shut up and take what we are given.  Whether we like it or not.  And finally, as I said, my answer to Steve Ballmer, is that if Steve Ballmer tried to push Windows 8 on me.  I will throw my Microsoft computer into the trash.  Because as I said, I already have two different people who are willing to give me computers for free, that operate on operating systems that are nothing like or have nothing to do with Microsoft.  And when I started using those machines I will never have to do business with this stupid bastard piece of crap asinine piece of garbage.  Steve Ballmer is.  Because he is ruining Microsoft because he such a ruthless asinine piece of dirt.  He is a filthy asinine bastards.  Just like Donald Trump.  And if you want to see how popular Donald Trump is these days.  Just look at how he is bottom line, financially, is looking.  Nobody wants to do business with Donald Trump because they know he's of filthy ugly piece of crap racist bastard.  And Steve Ballmer is exactly like Donald Trump.  To asinine pieces of bastards who are actually trying to ruin business because they can't get their own way.

Screw you Microsoft.  Screw you Steve Balmer.  The only way I will ever use your piece of crap.  Windows 8, is never.  And from this moment on I am going to watch every single update you put through.  And the first what I see that has any kind of inconsistency, pursuant to Windows 7.  And the HTML code for Windows 7.  The very first when I see I will be taking that particular update to the Department of Justice and charging Microsoft with conspiracy to commit fraud.  I will also be charging Microsoft with violations under the Rico act.  With racketeering.  With trying to force products on the consumers of the United States and the world, against our will.  Because that's the kind of asinine piece of stupid bastard Steve Ballmer is.  He doesn't care about consumers he doesn't like customers.  He just wants our money and if you can't get our money by building something we want he will build something we don't want and push it on us against our will and he will ruin our lives.  If we don't knuckle under to him and take what we are given.  But as far as I'm concerned.  I will die before I ever use any of his crap.  Windows 8 where Windows Vista.  Both operating systems were nothing but garbage and Steve Ballmer knows it.  Just like he knows Windows 8 is a piece of crap.  But he keeps lying to the general public about what a wonderful operating system.  Just the way he lied to us about Windows Vista.

So the hell would Steve Ballmer and the hell with Windows 8 and the hell with Windows live writer.  Microsoft has turned out to be nothing more than a piece of crap garbage company.  Windows ME was crap.  Windows 2000 was crap.  Windows Vista was crap.  Windows 8 is crap.  Windows live writer has so many bugs in so many problems.  It doesn't really work very well in Windows 7.  It never closes or terminates properly.  It is prone to system hangs.  It doesn't work very well with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Even know the creators of Dragon NaturallySpeaking started with Microsoft.  But that's because Steve Balmer hates anyone who had anything to do with Bill Gates.  Because Steve Ballmer is a filthy liar and he is a criminal because the way it took over Microsoft was it basically pushed Bill Gates out of the company because Steve Ballmer couldn't get he is way.  He wanted to push Windows Vista on us and Bill Gates knew that was a mistake.  Because bill understood that you give the customers what they want.  Steve Ballmer doesn't operate that way.  His attitude is that he will give customers what he wants and he will force the customer to take what we are given even if he has to destroy our businesses or destroy our computers.  Because that's the kind of bastard Steve Ballmer is if it doesn't get his way he will send code through the computer to your machine in order to ruin your machine to force you to have to use Windows 8 because Steve Ballmer is a ruthless criminal bastard who should not be running a company what actually deserve to be in prison.  That's all he deserves.  And as far as I'm concerned I will never do business with you stupid bastard Windows 8 I will never use Windows live writer again.  And I'm going to watch every single piece of code that Microsoft releases onto my machine and the first piece of code I see that is associated with or synchronized within Windows 8.  That is being put on my machine with Windows 7.  I will be notifying the Department of Justice about criminal actions on the part of Microsoft trying to force me to go to Windows 8 against my will.

And as I said, if Steve Ballmer thinks he's got the money or he is big enough and tough enough to push me around that Steve Ballmer doesn't know me very well.  I will die before I ever use his stupid bastard Windows 8 Erie it I want nothing to do with Windows 8.  Just like I wanted nothing to do with this stupid bastard Windows Vista.  Because that's exactly what is going on.  Steve Ballmer hates Windows 7.  Because it's doing so well.  Because he wasn't part of Windows 7.  And Steve Ballmer thinks he knows more than anyone else.  When in reality he is one of the worst and ugliest pieces of human crap that has ever been in business.

So I am done using any of the Windows live essentials.  Because Windows live essentials is being rewritten in terms of Windows 8.  Because Steve Ballmer knows that nobody wants to use Windows 8.  So he is now going to try and force the computing world to use Windows 8.  Whether we like it or not.  But when Steve Ballmer tried that on my computer.  He will find it's not going to work very well.  And in addition the moment he tries to force Windows 8 on me against my will he will then find that I'm going to turn over all those documents about him doing that to the Department of Justice and I'm going to seek criminal actions against Steve Ballmer for malfeasance and misfeasance and nonfeasance and violations of the Rico act pursuant to racketeering in the United States where he is attempting to force a substandard product.  On consumers without being honest about the fact that Windows 8 is a substandard product and is basically crap that Steve Ballmer doesn't want to admit that.  Because he knows that if it does that no one will want to use Windows 8.  Just like they did not want to use Windows.  And it or Windows 2000 or Windows Vista.  And Ballmer knows that.  So Ballmer is taking the attitude that he will murder consumers he will destroy their businesses he will destroy anyone who doesn't go along with what he wants.  Which is why people are leaving Microsoft.  Because they don't want anything to do with this stupid bastard Steve Ballmer, who is nothing but a piece of crap in the business world.  At least turning Microsoft into the same thing.  Nothing but a piece of stupid bastard crap.  Which is why Steve Ballmer and Donald Trump are exactly the same.  Nobody wants to do business with either of them.  They are ruining their businesses because they are selfish and they are ruthless and they don't give a damn about customers.  Because they are so self-centered.  And so selfish and self asinine that all they care about is getting what they in particular want.  And as far as I'm concerned.  My attitude.  Like I said.  Is, screw you Steve Ballmer, screw you and screw Windows 8 because I wanted never use Windows 8.  And I never going to use Windows live writer.  And I never going to use Windows live essentials and I'm going to watch every single piece of code you sent through the pipe to my machine and if I see any of your Bullshit Windows 8 crap coming through the pipe to my machine the moment I do you can bet your bottom dollar I will let the Department of Justice know that you are guilty of racketeering and violating consumer rights in the United States.  By attempting to force a product.  On me that I do not want.

So, the hell with you Steve Ballmer you in your stupid bastard Windows 8 and Windows live writer you are the dumbest piece of garbage.  I have ever seen in business in the 62 years I have been doing business in this country.  In all the years I have lived, I am never seen anyone so ugly and stupid as you are Steve Ballmer the only reason you got to where you are is because you are a better criminal that some of the other white-collar criminals in business today and that's the only reason you ever got to be the head of Microsoft.  How many families did you have to ruin to get their?  How many lives did you have to destroy to become the leader of Microsoft?  And why is it that nobody wants to work with you?  Why are you losing executives from Microsoft almost every single month.  Because they can't stand being around you?

So take your Windows 8.  And shove it up your ass.

I like Windows 7 I'm staying with Windows 7.  And I'm not using Windows live writer.  Because they are screwing up to code so that it will work better with Windows 8 that Windows 7 and I am not going to tolerate Steve Ballmer trying to push Windows 8 on me.  He's not big enough he's not tough enough and it doesn't have enough money to make me use Windows 8.  Like I said I've got to people who will give me for free brand-new computers which do not operate in any way.  On the Microsoft operating system.  So if Steve Ballmer wants to push me around the only thing that will happen is that he will lose my business you will lose money.  Because I won't be spending any more of my money on any of Steve Ballmer is crap software.  I'm staying with Windows 7.  And if Steve Ballmer doesn't like that.  I dare this stupid son of a bitch to try and force me to use Windows 8.  I dare him to try and do that.  Because the moment he does he will lose.