Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More proof of how the republicans, the tea party and the Christians hate the mentally ill

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1805023
This just more proof of how the republicans and the tea party are dedicated to depriving the mentally ill fair medical coverage. Because the battle cry of the republicans and the tea party is...
We hate everyone who is not white and Christian to die. Give us our money. We want our money. Screw the poor. Screw women. Xcrew the mentally ill. Kill all the Jews. Kill all the Muslims. Kill all Americans unless they are white and Christian.
We want our money. And we want it now. To hell with anyone not whiite and Christian. We want our money. Give us our money and kill all Americans who are not white and Christian.
An, of course if I am wrong, then this news story would not be a news story.
Metrohealth medical center hates the mentqlly ill. Metrohealth will not allow me to see my own doctor, my mental health doctor for more than15 minutes every three (3) months. And then metrohealth, because they hate the mentally charges me $150 for 15 minutes of time. Meaning that if I see my doctor for the hour, that metrohealth will charge $600 for that one hour of consultation.
And, even though I have legal rights to my own medical recordsv metrohealth is refusing to transfer my medical records to my new doctor, unless I pay them lots of money.
And metrohealh is doing this even though my rights to. My medical rcords are protectected by federal law.
But metrohealth hates the mentally ill so much that they are working with the teq party and the republicans to deprive the mentally of any medical care.
Because the battle cry of the republicans and the tea party is, screw everyone who is not white ande Christian. Give us our money now.
So much for repuicans l,ying about being pro life while are supporting the mass murder of one of the types of people that Jesus died protecting.
The metally ill get no medical care because the Christians and the republicans and the tea party and then bastards at metrohealth medical center hate the mentqlly ill. I had to eat dog food one month just to pay for the 15 minutes to see my own doctor. Only to be told he did not havee the time to see me. But metrohealth medicaln center still charged me thne $150 for the 15 minutes of consultation, efen though I never got to see my doctor.
The republicans and the white christians hate us, and so does the tea party. Becausen all they care about iw tha they want their money and theyh care who dies. They want their money and screw the poor and screw women and the mentallyn ill .... all these lying bastards care about is getting their money. And to hell with the rest of us.
So I get no medical care. That's what the republicans and the tean party and the christians want. Ton kill us, deprive us of medical care while they yell and scream at us how they want their money and how they hate us so much that they refuse to give us the same mediical care they demand for themselves.
 
No wonder I'm so glad I am slowly dying. No wonder....
That which you do to the least of what God has made, God will do to you.