Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More proof of how the Republicans in the Tea Party of the cleared war on the mentally ill

http://www.pressherald.com/news/n_h_-mental-health-advocates-say-state-is-facing-access-crisis_2013-01-08.html

The Republicans in the Tea Party hate the mentally ill so badly but they're doing everything they can to deprive us a proper medical care.

This is just another example of where the Republican to the Tea Partier working to make sure that we come with the mentally ill do not get the medical care that we deserve.

I'm not allowed to see my mental health professional except for 15 minutes and then only once every 3 months. And for that 15 minutes MetroHealth Medical Center Cleveland Ohio charges me 150 dollars for that 15 minutes of consultation.

MetroHealth Medical Center is doing this on purpose because they hate the mentally ill when they want to make sure that nobody was mentally ill can afford to care that they need.

It's all part of the Republican tea party plan to murder is many women in killers many of the mentally ill in this country is possible. They are doing that but depriving is proper medical care in making sure we don't have access to medical care. And then they blame us for all of what they have done to us.

Because the only battle cry to the Republicans in the Tea Party members have is, give me my money. I want my money. Give me my money. I want my money and I want it now. And I don't care who I have to hurt in order to get my money.

And he's lying bastards dare to call themselves good Christians. When in fact they are trying to murder in to kill the very people get their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, died protecting.

It will be there sold at God judges for what they have done to us. Jesus told them at the Sermon on the Mount. Anything that you do to the least of me or the least of what God has created God will do to you.