Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lightness

I have as of this writing filed a formal complaint with the Ohio medical board regarding what I have discussed in my previous Journal article about Aileen's care regarding her cancer.  I have also contacted other organizations as well.  Some are actually in the middle of beginning to set up mechanisms to make sure that I do get the medical care that I deserve.  And I need.

It has been discussed that the medical community is so arrogant in so many ways.  And in many other ways.  So belligerent that they probably will never come forward to say they are sorry, or even to admit that they were negligent.  Because the medical community really doesn't care about that.  The medical community really doesn't care about saving lives, unless it is advantageous in some way for them to do so.  Either in the form of money.  They are paid or for some other reason.  So it's not really advantageous for the medical community to admit that they basically saw that my darling Aileen had cancer in 2006.  Because there's nothing that would give them any incentive to come forward and to apologize for their negligence.  So they probably won't.  Which means that my darling wife Aileen and others, who are being subjected to medical negligence are probably going to continue to have that kind of substandard medical care given to them.  Which means more people will die every year as a result of medical negligence because the medical community refuses to come clean about how sloppy and how they are in fact as a result of their disregard and their sloppiness and their negligence actually practicing a form of eugenics.

But at least I have spoken out.  WKYC has refused to answer my request for a discussion on this matter.  But I figured that is exactly how it would go.  Because that's fairly typical behavior of people in the news media.  The Department on aging or the Department of aging in Cleveland has also refused to answer any of my requests.  But then again they are pretty much the same way.  They don't really want to help anyone unless it is in their vested interests to do so.  So they probably will not give me any assistance whatsoever.  Not unless they are induced to do so by some other agency which is what I'm trying to do at this point.

As I said, this is not about me.  There's nothing in the world that anyone can do to me at this point it is going to hurt me.  Not one single thing people could come in here and torture me and I would never beg for mercy.  Because I don't care.  I've lost the one thing in my life.  That means more to me than anything else in this world.  And now I'm finding I did not have to lose her at all.  But that I did loser as a result of other people being lackadaisical and showing her disregard when she actually needed their assistants and their medical help and all they did was basically lied to her and lie to me.

And like I said it's not about her because she's dead.  But as a human rights advocate.  I am extremely concerned that this kind of practice is going on every single day in this country and nobody seems to be speaking out.  But as a human rights advocate.  I am really pretty much prevented from starting any kind of petition.  Because I'm not an activist.  I am not concerned with the physical demonstration of any argument that I might analyze or attempt to express regarding my human rights advocacy.  The physical expression of any argument that I might analyze or present is left up to the activist.  But I am the advocate.  I am the one who tries to formulate those arguments that the activist uses in their physical demonstration of the human rights issue that I have in fact attempted to put into words.  As an advocate.  That is what I and other human rights advocates do.

So I've done pretty much everything I wanted.  I said I would do this and I did what I said.  Because I always do.  I always do exactly what I say I'm going to do.  I always have and I always will.

I have been working since about 730 this morning doing research and writing letters and filing reports and complaints and being on the telephone.  So I haven't really had much time to do anything around the house which I definitely do need to do.  So my plan is to take a few moments and do a few things around the house that need to be done.  And then I will probably go through my petitions and it really is becoming a lot easier for me to file news articles from my android phone than on my computer, so I will probably be doing news articles during the weekend.

I have expanded the news topics in my newsreader so I have a lot more information to look at that I can use for news stories such as, suicides and domestic violence and hate crimes in addition to a lot of other news sources for technological and various national and world news events.  So I plan to move forward with my human rights advocacy.  But I had to deal with this issue.  It has been going on in my mind for the last nine months.  Because it was actually almost 9 months ago when I was going through the files here in my house when I was able to ascertain that in actuality, had Metro given my darling wife Aileen the care she needed.  In 2006 she would be alive today.

But as I also said, this is a spiritual journey that I am on whether I like it or not that is exactly the case.  And whether I like it or not that means that what I'm going through is part of this spiritual journey and that I feel inside of my heart and soul of I am being tested by God to see whether I can remain faithful and true to my pacifism and to my love of all life that I have continually tried to maintain all of my life in the face of what is going on right now.  And I am determined to maintain those principles that I have lived by all my life.

It does appear like I'm finally going to get some assistance one way or the other hand, I'm going to see whatever I can do to try to get this whole situation result, and to move on from this extremely disgusting experience I have had with MetroHealth medical Center and get the mental health help that I need.  And in addition to that just move on with my life.  One way or the other.  That's all I can do.

There is no anger inside of me about anything that has happened.  If anyone thinks that they are definitely misunderstanding me.  Because I'm not angry.  My feelings are hurt.  And I am insulted.  But I am not angry.

In any event, as I said to get on with what I need to do.  And then I will come back later.

Thank you very much for listening

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

.