Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Deep knee bends

I have been having really severe pain for the last 3 days. So, as a result, my journal entiries are, of course, a great deal more bombastic than normal. Plus, I am dealing with some tough personal issues. But, be that as itn may. Thee cold reality is still true. The tea party cares for no one. And all the tea party wants is to not pay anymore taxes. Rgardless of who gets hurt. And America would rather kill God, than to give up their guns. As the NRA always says. "From my cold dead hands".

I still have some correspondence to do today or tomorrow, along with some housework. So I probably will not be posting until later this week. Unless I post using my phone, like I am doing now. In any event. I had sort of a crummy night. So I'm going to rest for a while and hit the ground running in few hours.

Do not mistake my "negative" passion for any kind of hatred. I do not any person in the world. I have never hated anyone. The only thing I hate is that which God did not make. And that would be our behavior.

I love everyone in this world. In my heart and soul whether anyone likes it or not. Everyone is part of my heart and my life. It is the behavior that we take on that I find counterproductive to any meaningful positive evoluntionary progress, for humanity. And with whatever time I have left, I am going to do all I can to try and be a voice however small or insignifcant, in the world for the greater good. And in my heart and sou, the greater good means that we, humanity, stop our hatred of each othe and finally show the same lov that the almighty had and has for us, as her, or his, or its creation.

Thanks very much for listening.