Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Communications

I had a very interesting circumstance present itself today.  It was an indication that my daughter my life to reinitiate communications between the two of us.  After I have given this a great deal of thought.  The conclusion I have come to is that, with all things considered, the direction of my life has to be not to sign by or inspired by or dictated by anyone else.  It has to be my own invention.  That's all there is to it.  I have to go to God on my own terms, not someone else's.  And that is the point of what I'm writing here.
The four different religions meaning the major for different religions in our world are basically so powerful and so much involved with the industrialized military complex and at the same time so much in conflict.  But there does not seem to be any end in sight.
And of course they all have excuses why it's okay to hate each other.  But these four major religions in this world are not the only views of whatever energy.  There is beyond this world that so many of us in so many different ways call, God.  And so basically my attitude is, I don't really care in any way.  What someone believes.  I don't really care what religion they follow.  Or what particular path.  They may have chosen to go through this life.  Because my position relative to my own potentiality is very clear.
I do not under any circumstances support violence against, or the killing of any human being.  With the exception to the fact that I do not believe any human has the right to arbitrate over or regarding a woman's soul.  When she has actually been assigned by God as the messenger of life.
And to that end in my see also section below my full pro-life, pro-choice, statement is clarified.
So given the fact, to my way of thinking, that the four major religions in the world do not comprise, by any means, the sum total of various religious beliefs were spiritual views, in the world.  I therefore take the position of simply maintaining my pacifism.  If any religion has harmed even one single soul in any way that I don't actively support that religion.  Nor can I.  If I am going to maintain direct relevancy to any consistency with my vow of pacifism.  Then that is the position I must maintain.
So while I do not support war or violence I support the Kurdish it takes to be on the battlefield.  I just don't support the conflict.  I don't support killing.  I don't support the harming of human beings as a result of our spirituality.
So consequently I don't respond in any way.  Hardly at all to any of the religious views my spiritual view is primarily a product of my pacifism.  And not the other way around.  Meaning I did not derive my pacifism from my spirituality I derived my spirituality from my pacifism.  That's the reality.
So when you consider the United States being primarily 78% Christian of one form or another.  Everybody thinks that their values are the best values in the world and the only ones to have.  So now we have lots and lots of people all over the United States who think their values are the only ones in the world to have that no one else's values matter.  But that's not true.  The reality is that all values matter.  Because once again.  Humanity is part of a huge life process.  That's just a fact.  And humanity is not the sum total of all existence that is also a fact.  So for any segment, which is a subset of humanity to think that they are the sum total of all existence is not only illogical, but it is in fact ill advised because it does not in any way take into account any of the information beyond the very stereotypical point of view which is that anyone singular belief system or set of values is really the only set in the world to have.  That is just a mistake.
Over the next time frame in my life.  And a timeframe is or can be a set of weeks or months or hours or minutes or years.  But as time passes I will be continuing on this extremely strange and very peculiar spiritual journey I have been on for many years.  And the journey is taking me in a direction the use hardly understood very well at all.  By the mass majority of the general population of humans.  Most people have no clue as to the type or the perspective of spirituality I am in fact following.  Although there are some individuals who have a very good idea.  But as I said, my spirituality use a derivative of my pacifism.  And with everything I have written so far in my Journal.  It should be rather easily understood that my study of spirituality and belief systems.  Ergo, religion.  Took me into a number of different directions whereby as a result my understanding and my awareness of so many different types of religious views became extremely expanded.
So my spiritual perspective is truly a bit different.  It has elements of other types of pacifism with regard to spirituality but it is decidedly different.  And that's not what I was actually setting out to do.  But actually how they turned out to be.  Which is okay.
But the foregoing, having been stated.  It is really and truly ill advised for any belief system in this world.  Meaning any group of individuals or religion to think that I'm going to take on any of the different religions in this world, especially if they have harmed or killed human beings.  It's just not going to happen.  My spiritual views in my views of life are my own and they are not between me and humanity they are between me and God.  My behavior and my actions are between me and humanity and my thoughts as I share of them are between me and humanity.  But my values and my spiritual perspective is between me and God.
And in my mind, when I share my life with someone.  Whether they are a friend, family member or my spouse like my darling Aileen.  I also share my values.  But my values are just mind.  They don't have to be anyone else's I'm not looking at things that way.  The way I live my life is just my own.  And I'm quite comfortable with that.  Because it's between me and God.
For anyone to consider in any way that what I'm saying is not true for every single human being in this world, including themselves I think is making a rather serious informational and judgmental mistake.  Because if all of our values.  Meaning, the values that each and everyone of us has were exactly identical then there were probably being no intervention in the world.  And there would be a lot of other missing things as well.  Creativity would be virtually nonexistent.
I realize that there is a kind of, Borg mentality regarding religion.  Like, we will assimilate you.  But the fact is, everyone's values are their own.  Because everyone's values are in part a byproduct of their own history their own history in their own life from their own perspectives.  Certain elements or aspects of their values can in fact be exactly the same as millions of other human beings.  But certain other aspects remain succinct and singular to each individual because they are in fact based upon their own living experience and not someone else's.
And with these being the last years, however, many I may have, of my life.  I just don't feel very comfortable going to God.  Giving up my values.  Just because someone else wants to be a bully with their values.
So I'm not going to.  I'm not going to submit to that.  I'm not going to support that kind of thinking.  And I'm not really going to concern myself with that as well.  I am a transgendered female.  Regardless of my voice.  And at this point in my life.  The only people I really want to associate really as friends.  Meaning friends to me.  Regardless of who they are, relative or not.  Our individuals who will in fact accept me for who and what I am.  People.  I can feel comfortable with.  People that don't have their own agenda for thinking of what I should be your how I should be your how I should say or what I should want.  Because those types of people I rarely have anything to do with.
I just don't have time anymore to fool around with that kind of extremely flat minded and linear thinking.  I may have had time to screw around with that thinking.  When I was younger, but I don't anymore.  There's too much just to get done.
The work in this Journal has a lot more to do with a lot of things than simply being my Journal.  Even though in reality that is what truly it is.  It's just my Journal.  But at the same time, because of the kind of writing that I do.  And because of the issues that come up in my Journal along with it being a public venue.  These conditions greatly change the probability and potentiality or potentialities of this Journal.  As I've said all along.  If only one single phrase or paragraph helps just one single person and then only one time in their entire life then this Journal has become validated.
So consequently, the potentiality, and/or potentialities, that this Journal really has are enormous.  And that's the point.  I have said all along with my Transgenderism is extremely synchronized with my spirituality and that is 100% accurate.  When I talk about my Transgenderism in these Journal articles it's never done.  Or has it ever been done from any other point of view other than to expand the concept of awareness or sensitivity or freedom, freedom of expression, creativity, inspiration, the host of other concepts all having to do with expansion or growth in one way or another.
But in the manner that I have written regarding my Transgenderism.  I know at the very least, in some cases but some of those perceptions have been to some degree.  However insignificant or small, of assistance to other people.  Which again at the very least, certifies the baseline performance or the baseline potentiality for technicalities of this Journal.  Most specifically with regard to the informational aspect or the conceptual aspect or the cognitive aspect.
So under those circumstances.  In my going to alter or change my values.  Because of the direction I am traveling.  I don't let anyone to follow me.  I don't ask anyone to follow my example.  I don't ask anyone to follow me.  I'm not leaving anything.  I am many times stumbling in the dark being into trees and hoping I can find my flashlight.  Just kidding.  There is a plan.  Meaning a kind of virtual plan.  And it has to do with some of the things Aileen and I did together.  And that's just the way it's going to be.  No matter what.  Whatever happened to this wonderful home or anything the matter were I might be as long as I am living being physically alive, there will be this spiritual connection between Aileen and I that we were actually working on before she died.
And I don't have to be here in the house to tap into that.
And this entire explanation of course, is my explanation of my position pursuant to communications with anyone in this world.  No matter who they are.  But as a writer.  That's part of it.  As a writer you work with various forms of communication.  It's just part of understanding the process.
Thank you very much for listening.
See Also:
The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

      Child Poverty Statistics:
    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty
    Child mortality Statistics:
    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute
    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.
    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.
    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/
    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.
    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.
    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.
If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

  • Child Abuse Prevention

  • ******************************************
    My Statement On Religion
    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.
    ******************************************
    ******************************************
    My Pro-Life Statement
    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************
    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)