Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Taking a Breath

I just got finished changing back go to Internet Explorer and Windows live writer.  Which I will explain but not right now.  For some reason I'm just a bit out of breath.  So I'm going to fix my face and then I'm going to lean back and rest for a little while.  I do have some articles.  I want to write about.  And I do want to explain this migration back to Windows live writer and Internet Explorer.  But my instincts are telling me that based on with what is going on with my body.  And of course my breathing.  That I probably should pay attention to my instincts and rest for about an hour.  I am going to write.  Just not right now.

For those who have not been part of this discussion regarding my hyperventilating.  Please see my Journal article yesterday talking about this.  Everything is explained.  It's not a big deal.  Mostly I just feel sort of dumb.  That's what I feel.  But it's okay.  Like I said, give me about 60 min. or perhaps 90 min. and I will probably be top form.  So hang in there.

As I said, I do have about four articles that I want to generate so I will do that as soon as I take a short nap.

Thank you very much for listening.