Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

System Update: Second Wind

Firefox:

My decision to go with Firefox actually is proved to be a good decision.  Because it is working a great deal better with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Then, it has before.  So I am obviously on the right track.

Windows 7:

I have been using Prio priority saver.  But in addition to that I have set up my Windows session so that more of the system resources when go to things running in the background.  Then the programs and this of course is allocating more memory as far as the system cache files.  Which of course is making everything run a great deal faster and more effectively.

And I have been using slim driver and slim cleaner.  They both are working extremely well.  Although with slim driver I'm not really very comfortable in replacing any of the USB port drivers.  Because when I changed the audio driver even though it was an update.  I basically lost all of my audio.  Which means it may be an update.  But it evidently is not applicable to the environment in which all of my programs are running.  Which is okay.

I actually like slim cleaner.  Because it is really in a number of ways more effective than CCleaner.  And yet it is not as intrusive as advanced system care professional.  And I am researching another product that is supposed to be able to resolve any Windows problems that may have existed or are currently existing on your system.  But at this point the cost seems a bit prohibitive.  So I'm still investigating that program to see whether or not it is actually a viable choice.  And of course when I do discover something I will pass it on.  My Journal.

Blogging:

As I have previously explained.  This time of the calendar year is just a bit strenuous for me in a number of different ways.  So I tend to not post as often as I do at other times of the year.  But I should be back up to speed within a few weeks.  For the very least at the beginning of the year.

I'm actually at the point where I can now totally and completely control my computer, by voice.  And that's the one thing I actually did want to do.

But it's late.  It's going on 1:20 AM.  Well, actually it's 1:18 AM.  In any event, I think I am definitely going to do some meditation and get some rest.  I'm washing my hair tomorrow.  So I'm definitely going to have to curl it.  And put my face on.

I will write later.

Thank you very much for listening.