Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 3, 2012

System Update: Blogging

Google:

In all fairness to Google, ladies and gentlemen.  The problem with why the new version of Firefox is not working with the new Google dashboard page is because Google has attempted to link their blogging service on blogger to the Google social site.  So the way to make sure that the Google dashboard page actually works correctly in Firefox is to sever the connection.  To terminate the connection between the Google social services or Google + service.  And the blogger service.  And by terminating that Association then the Google dashboard page will work correctly in Firefox.  It's just another attempt by Google to make things harder for people who use Firefox.  Because Google basically hates Firefox.  They always have.

But as I said, nothing stops me.  If I need to get something done with the computer.  I know very well how to do so.  And I am expressing this activity regarding my computer system.  So that Google will know that even though they are trying to make things as difficult as people who use Firefox as Google possibly can.  That there are ways of working around the nasty behavior the Google is demonstrating.  And as long as Google wants to go ahead and make things difficult for anyone using blogger like they are trying to do.  No problem.  I won't use the Google + service.  If they are going to behave that way.  I'll go ahead and continue using Facebook.  There are many ways for me to share my activity with Facebook.  Just like their are many ways for me to share my activity with the Google + service.  So there are ways for me to work around this and that means there are ways that you can do the same.


Windows Live Writer:

The Only Way, Windows live writer is going to actually work with Dragon NaturallySpeaking is if you bow down to Microsoft and allow Microsoft to force you to use Internet Explorer whether you want to run not.  Because unless you make Internet Explorer the default web browser on your system.  Windows live writer is not going to be a very well.  It's not going to run as properly or as effectively as otherwise might.

And that as far as I'm concerned is very sinister behavior on the part of Microsoft.  They should not have the right to do that to us who are their customers.  But that's what they're doing.  And they tried to do this in Europe but basically Europe told Microsoft and go to hell and they did so in the largest lawsuit in history.  In Europe won that lawsuit.  So there's nothing that Microsoft can say about this.

Actions speak louder than words ladies and gentlemen the old saying.  Bullshit walks and money talks is actually true.  Microsoft is long on Bullshit and short on actual action.  Or are we forgetting the following:

Windows ME, a failure
Windows 2000, a failure.
Windows Vista, a failure.
Windows 8, nothing more than a rescan of Windows 7 and one that basically tries to give Microsoft the right to come into everyone's home and tell us what to do with our machines.  When Microsoft did not pay for those machines.  And we did.

It also needs to be understood that the IE 9 browser is actually a remake of the IE 6 browser and that's very easy to prove.  All you have to do is take a hex reader and look at the code and once you do you will see that IE 9 is virtually the same as IE 6 only with a number of sophisticated changes in the code but it's basically the same browsing framework.  And I know.  Because I have a print out of that tax code.  Because I have looked at that code.  And Microsoft is getting away with this because they think they are the biggest company in the world which they probably are.  But that doesn't mean they have the right to push us around exactly what they are doing.

Conclusions:

So, I have gone back to using Firefox.  And I have gone back to using the blogger post template.  Because I refuse to have my system basically destroyed simply because Microsoft wants to gain control of my system.  The only way I'm going to give Microsoft the ability tell me what to do with my computer that I paid for and Microsoft did not the only way that's going to happen is if I had been dead for perhaps 10,000 years.  Because they will never tell me what to do with my machine.  They don't have that right dating paper my machine.  I did I'm the one that will decide how I use my computer.  Not Microsoft.  There is nothing illegal that I'm doing with any of their software for them to come into my home and try to tell me what I can do with my machine is not only out of line.  It should be illegal.

We the customers and the consumers in this country are being victimized by these wealthy bastards who own these companies.  They want to take all our money away from us and then with the little money they leave us they want us to go ahead and by their crap.  But they don't want to do anything about making any of their crap actually work better for us because they don't give a damn about the customer.  All they care about is money.  And if that's not true, then why are things the way they are.?

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)
My Dell XPS 410 Computer Configuration:
  • Rating: 3.5 Windows Experience Index
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40 GHz
  • Installed Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB (3.00 GB usable
  • System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Computer Further Reading:
  1. Windows Live Writer
  2. Hulu
  3. Netflix
  4. FastStone editor
  5. Logitech
  6. Windows 8
  7. Windows 7
  8. Windows Vista
  9. Windows XP
  10. IE 8
  11. IE 9
  12. IE 10
  13. Firefox
  14. Opera
  15. Google Chrome
  16. Safari
  17. Thunderbird
  18. Incredimail
  19. FeedReader
  20. FeedDemon
  21. Pidgin
  22. Yahoo Messenger
  23. Windows Live Messenger
  24. ICQ
  25. Active Desktop Calendar
  26. Trillian
  27. ITunes
  28. QuickTime
  29. CCleaner
  30. WiseCleaner
  31. AOL Messenger
  32. GoogleTalk
  33. Roboform
  34. Avast AntiVirus
  35. AVG
  36. MS Office
  37. MS Outlook
  38. Microsoft Security Essentials
  39. WiseCleaner
  40. Advanced System Care Professional
  41. RSS Bandit
  42. Atomic Alarm Clock
  43. Digsby
  44. FeedDemon
  45. MailStore
  46. JustCloud
  47. winamp
  48. Screamer Radio
  49. Radio Tuna
  50. Meebo
  51. KeyScrambler
  52. Facebook
  53. Blogger
  54. Jango Radio
  55. Picasa
  56. WOT
  57. Zemanta
  58. Prio-Priority Saver
  59. ISpy Free Surveillance Camera Software
  60. VLC Media Player
  61. PC World
  62. My Computer System
  63. Directory of Free Web Hosting sites
  64. Directory of Free blog services
  65. File A Better Business Bureau Complaint