Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 3, 2012

System Update: Blogging, Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Windows 7:

Even though Microsoft and Google are working as hard as they can to make things as difficult as possible for me to be able to do my Journal entries normally I have succeeded in beating them at their own game.  They are trying in every way they can to make it as hard as possible for me to do any Journal entries because they are doing everything they can to change the formatting of their websites and to change the the manner in which Windows 7 operates to make sure that hardly anything on my system will work because they are doing it because they don't want me to publish these Journal entries.  That's why Microsoft came through with this Bullshit about a compatibility update, which basically shut down my last.fm radio program on my desktop.  That's why Google is change the formatting of their main dashboard page so that it would only be able to be viewed by Internet Explorer.  Because Google doesn't like Firefox.  And they don't like anyone using Firefox.  So Google is going to do everything they can to sabotage anyone who is using Firefox.

The only thing they don't know is that I have been writing HTML code for the last 30 years and that I have been installing computers since I was 16 years old.  So for any of the stupid bastards in Google or any of the stupid bastards at Microsoft think that they are going to know more about computers than I do means that they have to be at least 62 years old and they have to have been installing computers since they were 16, and there's not a lot of people around like that anymore.


So I win.  And they lose.  I have got Firefox responding exactly the way it is necessary for me to be able to do my Journal entries without any problem.  And I will survive.  I will succeed no matter how badly the Republican Party in these right wing Christian bastard extremists want to stop me.  They will not stop me.  I am an American citizen and I am going to defend the Constitution even though the tea party is showing as much hatred for the Constitution as they possibly can.

So under those circumstances, I have gone back to using the blogger post template to do my Journal articles and I'm doing it.  And a very cryptic manner so that Google is going to have to really work very hard to screw up my Journal entries and if they do that to me.  They will be doing that to millions of people and if they do that they will then lose business and if they do that their market shares will go down and that's something that Google will never do.  Because they don't want to lose any money.  Because they are some of the greediest monsters on the planet.  So they will do everything they can to keep their money.  Which means they will put up and shut up and make their blogger template work.  Because if they don't they are going to lose a lot of people using their service.  And that could be a loss of revenue and they don't want that to means they have to put up and shut up and start playing honestly with the users or they will end up not having as many users.  So it's their choice not mine.

Windows Live Writer:

Microsoft loves to play fast and loose with the users.  They love to try to push the users around.  The only problem is that when they come up against me.  They run into a brick wall.  Because I'm not bitter put up with any of their crap.  Windows 7 is a piece of garbage.  It doesn't work very well with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  It may be an excellent program.  But it doesn't work very well with Dragon NaturallySpeaking and I have proof of that.  Because I have the crash reports so many the stupid bastard that Microsoft want to take issue with me.  They can bring their Bullshit to court and I can bring my crash reports and my expertise.  And when I am done talking.  Like I've always said.  It will be clear who the liars are.  And it won't be me.

Conclusions:

I would advise anyone who is using Dragon NaturallySpeaking to be very careful using Windows live writer, because in reality you are going to end up having one issue or another unless your system is basically so bland that you have hardly any other programs running on your system at all.  Because the only way to Windows live writer is actually ever going to work is if you are using Internet Explorer.  And if Internet Explorer is your default browser and everything you are using is Microsoft.  Because that's what Microsoft wants you to understand that they hate the users and they want everyone in this country to put up and shut up and use only Microsoft products and nothing else.  Because Microsoft hates everyone in the world.  They don't like users.  They don't like customers.  They want to tell customers what to do, which is why they invented Windows 8.

The only problem is they're not going to tell me what to do.  Because the only time I never going to allow Microsoft to tell me what the hell to do with my life is at least 10 or 15,000 years after I have been dad.  They are not going to tell me what to do with my computer.  They are not good to tell me how to compute they are not good tell me how I am allowed to use my system.  Because if they think they can.  They had better get a lot of lawyers.  Because they are not going to win that argument no matter what.  I have legal rights in this country.  As a consumer and as an American citizen and Microsoft is not going to push me around.  Not unless they want to have a very public lawsuit.  Just like the one they lost in Germany when they tried to pull that crap on the Europeans.

Microsoft tried to force the Europeans to use Internet Explorer.  When the Europeans didn't want them to and Microsoft lost that lawsuit was basically told to screw off and go to hell.  That's what you're told Microsoft to do the people in the United States don't have that kind of courage which is why we cower and we run in fear from Microsoft.  Because we are afraid of them.  Because they're such a big company so we let them push us around.

But they are not going to push me around.  They are not going to intimidate me.  And if they send any more of their Bullshit code through their updates at my computer I'm going to send that code to a legal expert in computing and I will make sure that Microsoft understands through whatever action the law may allow that they do not have the right to try and infect my computer with their computer viruses and all the other Bullshit that they keep trying to put on my system.  They are not going to do this to me.  I have legal rights.  It is my computer system.  Microsoft does not have the right to tell me what browser I am allowed to use.  And I'm fed up with their Bullshit attitude of them trying to do just that.

Just so were clear, ladies and gentlemen.

The Internet Explorer browser is one of the worst browsers.  I have ever used in my entire life.  And if you look at Internet Explorer 9 using a hex code reader, you will see that IE 9 is nothing more than IE 6 that has been reworked.  It's the same code.  You don't need to be a genius to figure that out.  Microsoft is basically lying to the general public about IE 9 being a brand-new browser when it is in fact not a brand-new browser.  It's the same old Bullshit code from IE 6.  All you have to do to verify that is use a hex reader and you could look at the code and you can verify it for yourselves.  Which is why Microsoft is nothing but a bunch of filthy liars who doesn't really give a damn about us users.  Because when you analyze the differences between Windows 8.  And Windows 7.  You will find that Windows 8 is basically a rescan of Windows 7.  And that Windows 8 basically takes away a lot of the privileges and rights that we users are supposed to have as legal rights in this country.  Because Microsoft wants to tell us what to do with our computer systems even though we are the ones paying for our systems Microsoft wants to come into our home and tell us what we are allowed to do with what we are not allowed to do.

That's because Microsoft believes that they are smarter than we are.  But in fact Microsoft is nothing more than another selfish ruthless bastard company that cares more about the money they are getting than a service they are offering.  Because if they really cared about the service they were offering they would never have made Windows 8.  The way they created it.  Bullshit walks and money talks, ladies and gentlemen.  And Microsoft is long on Bullshit and short on action.  Or are we forgetting Windows Vista?

In any event, ladies and gentlemen.  I have everything worked out so that my Journal entries will go forward with all of the necessary source notes that I have always been known for.  So that you will always have source notes in the Journal entries, I produce.  Regardless of how Google and Microsoft are working very hard to screw up my computer.  They will not succeed.  Because of Microsoft wants to play hardball.  I'll throw this machine into the damp Street and go out and get a computer based on another operating system altogether that Microsoft can simply screw on their own rear in hell.  Because I'm not going to be pushed around by them.  They are not big enough.  They are not tough enough.  And they don't have enough money.  Because if they use all their money and resources to screw me with my computer.  They will end up screwing a lot of their own market share.  Which means they'll lose money and they are really greedy, selfish little bastards who don't want to lose any money.  They would rather kill their own families that lose any money.  Because they are that greedy and selfish.  So, no problem they want to screw me.  They'll end up screwing a lot of customers.  Which means that lose money.  And they're not going to do that.

I know what a bunch of ruthless moneygrubbing bastards Microsoft really is.  Because they don't give a damn about the customer no matter how many public relations advertisements they may put up on the TV.  They are nothing but a bunch of moneygrubbing lying bastards.  There compatibility update screwed up my machine to the point where I had to work 7 1/2 hours to resolve the conflicts that the compatibility update was supposed to fix just another example of the asinine stupidity and Bullshit that Microsoft likes to push on us Americans.  Which they don't do to the people in Europe.  Because the people in Europe told Microsoft to screw off and go to hell.  We in America don't have those kinds of guts.  Because we are basically gutless coward to sit here and allow Microsoft to tell us what to do.  And that's why our computer systems for the most part are screwed up because were letting Microsoft run our machines.  When they didn't spend the money on those machines.  And we did.  It's about time we started taking back our rights, ladies and gentlemen.  And it's about time we told Microsoft to put up and shut up and start acting like an honest company.  Or maybe they need to go back into court again except with the Republican Party control of the House of Representatives that will never happen.  Because Microsoft pays out a lot of money and bribery payments to the Republican Party, to make sure that they get whatever they want.  Because that's how the United States government operates these days ladies and gentlemen.  I'm huge bribery payments by the wealthy to the members of Congress and the members of Congress are such gluttonous asinine pigs that they don't mind taking that money.  Because they don't really work for the Constitution.  They work for money.  Just like Microsoft.  They don't care about the user.  All they care about is their money.  And I dare anyone at Microsoft to prove me wrong.  I have tons of news stories showing exactly how greedy and selfish.  Microsoft really is and tons of news stories showing very clearly how the general public does not like Microsoft and doesn't like Windows 8 and now Windows 8 is actually going to be another failure.  Just like Windows Vista just another piece of crap.  Just like Windows 2000.  Just like Windows.  And he.  All of those operating systems ended up being total and absolute failures.  Because Microsoft thought you knew better what we wanted.  Then putting up and shutting up and listening to us.

That Microsoft will never do that.  Because they don't know how to be actually responsive to the customer.  All they know how to do is to slap us around and tell us what to do.  And that's a very bad idea was someone like me.  Because nobody tells me what to do.  Nobody.  Especially Microsoft.

I sincerely hope this explanation of what I'm doing with my system will be helpful to someone who may in fact be having difficulty with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Windows live writer Firefox and Google.

Thank you very much for listening.


    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)
My Dell XPS 410 Computer Configuration:
  • Rating: 3.5 Windows Experience Index
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40 GHz
  • Installed Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB (3.00 GB usable
  • System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Computer Further Reading:
  1. Windows Live Writer
  2. Hulu
  3. Netflix
  4. FastStone editor
  5. Logitech
  6. Windows 8
  7. Windows 7
  8. Windows Vista
  9. Windows XP
  10. IE 8
  11. IE 9
  12. IE 10
  13. Firefox
  14. Opera
  15. Google Chrome
  16. Safari
  17. Thunderbird
  18. Incredimail
  19. FeedReader
  20. FeedDemon
  21. Pidgin
  22. Yahoo Messenger
  23. Windows Live Messenger
  24. ICQ
  25. Active Desktop Calendar
  26. Trillian
  27. ITunes
  28. QuickTime
  29. CCleaner
  30. WiseCleaner
  31. AOL Messenger
  32. GoogleTalk
  33. Roboform
  34. Avast AntiVirus
  35. AVG
  36. MS Office
  37. MS Outlook
  38. Microsoft Security Essentials
  39. WiseCleaner
  40. Advanced System Care Professional
  41. RSS Bandit
  42. Atomic Alarm Clock
  43. Digsby
  44. FeedDemon
  45. MailStore
  46. JustCloud
  47. winamp
  48. Screamer Radio
  49. Radio Tuna
  50. Meebo
  51. KeyScrambler
  52. Facebook
  53. Blogger
  54. Jango Radio
  55. Picasa
  56. WOT
  57. Zemanta
  58. Prio-Priority Saver
  59. ISpy Free Surveillance Camera Software
  60. VLC Media Player
  61. PC World
  62. My Computer System
  63. Directory of Free Web Hosting sites
  64. Directory of Free blog services
  65. File A Better Business Bureau Complaint