Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Some conservatives rebel over 'fiscal cliff' talks - Yahoo! News

Some conservatives rebel over 'fiscal cliff' talks - Yahoo! News

When you read this article right off the bat you immediately know that Congressman Jim Jordan is a liar.  And you know that is true, because he makes the claim in the article that raising taxes has never been an effective way of creating jobs.  And yet we know that is not true.  Because there are historical facts proving that raising taxes did in fact create jobs in the past.  Which means the Jim Jordan is lying when he says there is no historical proof that raising taxes creates jobs.  Because if you look back.  During the depression.  There were a lot of taxes being raised.  And as a result a lot of people went back to work.  Which means Jim Jordan is a liar when he says there is no historical proof showing that raising taxes increases jobs.  He's lying.  And he knows he is lying.  And what's even more.  Just a couple is that he is smiling while he is lying.

Under Franklin Delano Roosevelt during the Great Depression taxes were raised in order to create jobs and not only did raising those taxes create jobs but raising those taxes actually created the entire new industries for people to be able to work in.  Which means when Jim Jordan says there is no historical proof showing that raising taxes creates jobs that he is a liar.  And he is lying of his own free will and he is doing so because he enjoys being a liar and he enjoys misleading people and lying to people.  Because that's what he's doing when he says there is no historical proof showing taxes increased jobs.  He knows he is lying and yet he is doing so.  Because that's what gets me is a filthy liar and yet when you put this man into public office as if he were an honest man when he is not an honest human being.  He is a liar and he knows he is lying.  And yet he continues to lie.  Because that's what Republicans do they lie just like Jim Jordan.


And I will say that the Jim Jordan space I not only well I say it to his face.  I will meet him in any court in this country and prove to him that his remarks claiming that there are no records showing that raising taxes increases jobs is a lie.  I can prove that in any court in this nation.  All you have to do is go back to Franklin Roosevelt during the depression to see the taxes when they were increased did in fact being greased jobs.  Which means that Jim Jordan is lying when he says there is no historical proof that raising taxes increased jobs.  Because there are a number of times in the history of this nation.  When raising taxes did in fact increased jobs.

So that's what the Republican Party and tea party have become.  Liars.  They believe that lying to the general public is proper.  Congressman Jim Jordan from Ohio believes that being a filthy liar when he goes out and talks to people is exactly how he is supposed to run his membership in Congress.  And yet that's not true.  These required to tell the truth and yet I have proved in a matter of sentences that he is a filthy liar because he says that there is no restore go proof showing raising taxes increases jobs and yet if you look back at the Great Depression under Franklin Roosevelt you see that the nation did in fact raise taxes and as a result, jobs were created which means that Congressman Jim Jordan's statement saying that there is no the store go proof that raising taxes increases jobs is a lie.

So why would anyone want to believe someone like this when they are a liar?  Why would anyone want to believe someone like Congressman Jim Jordan when I have shown very clearly.  He is lying.  He's claiming that there is no historical proof showing that raising taxes increases jobs and yet I have shown one very significant example that he is not talking about nor has he mentioned.  Why is that?  What is Congressman Jim Jordan afraid of?  Why does he have to lie to the American people about taxes just to try and get what he wants?  Is Jim Jordan really that kind of ugly American?  And if he's willing to lie about this that.  How do we know he really is a patriot to these United States?  If he is not willing to be honest with people and tell them the truth and to lie instead that perhaps he is lying about his own patriotism to this nation.  So how do we know that Congressman Jim Jordan really believes in the Constitution?  How do we know that he is in fact a patriot to this country?  How do we know that he is in fact a defender of the Constitution which he is legally required to be?  How do we know any of these things.  When Jim Jordan is lying openly saying that there is no historical proof showing the taxes increase jobs.  When in reality I have just shown one very clear example of where taxes were raised and many jobs were created during the Great Depression.

As far as I'm concerned Jim Jordan needs to be questioned on national television.  He needs to be questioned by the international press and asked to prove that there is absolutely no historical data in the history of the United States not showing one single instance where taxes were raised and jobs were created.  Because the moment he does that I and others like me will go ahead and start talking about Franklin Roosevelt and how taxes were raised in order to bring to a conclusion the Great Depression.  That is a blatant fact.  Which means the Jim Jordan, a Republican and a member of Congress is lying.  And everyone who supports him is a filthy liars they are liars.  I am a financial analyst.  I have the data on my computer right now showing that under Franklin Roosevelt taxes were raised and jobs were created which means that when Jim Jordan says that there is no historical data showing that taxes were raised in jobs were created is a lie.  When he says there is no financial data showing that raising taxes increases jobs.  He is a liar.  Because I can prove right now.  Many times in the history of this nation.  When taxes were raised and jobs were created.

There's only a few things I really hate in this world.  I mean really hate and the one thing I hate the most is this honesty.  I hate dishonesty so badly that I will not tolerate anyone associating with me in any way who was dishonest.  I don't care what the business dealings are in their dishonest.  I will have nothing to do with them.  And now that I have discovered that Congressman Jim Jordan is basically a filthy liar.  I am machine to find that he comes from Ohio.  Because he is in their estimate to Ohio.  He is an embarrassment to this nation he is an embarrassment to the Republican Party.  Because he is a filthy liar and the Republican Party is better than that the Republican Party is not made up of nor should it be made up of liars.  And the Republican Party should not tolerate liars to be part of its party and yet they are allowing Jim Jordan July openly to the general public claiming there are no financial figures showing that increasing taxes increases jobs.  When in reality I have just shown one very significant event where taxes were raised and jobs were created which means Jim Jordan as a representative of the Republican Party is lying to the general public.  Because he basically hates America he hates the United States he hates the Constitution he hates Ohio and all he is is a very rich selfish stupid bastard who believes that he can lie to the general public and get anything he wants.

And like I said if that stupid bastard Congressman Jim Jordan wants to meet me in court.  Let him go ahead and do it.  Let him draw me into court and I will bring my financial data and each camper in years and when I'm done talking.  It will be very clear who the liar is and it will be Jim Jordan.  Everyone will know Jim Jordan for the filthy liar he is and they will know that the Republican Party are a bunch of filthy liars, because I can prove financially that there are many times and were many times in the history of this nation.  When taxes were raised and jobs were created.  I can prove that without any hesitation.  Which means Jim Jordan is lying openly and it is free will to the people of this nation.  And he is not allowed to do that.  So why would the people of Ohio, who claim to be good American citizens and patriots to this nation support a liar to put into office?  Why would the Republicans Ohio supports someone who is lying.  Why would they would allow anyone like that to even talk to them?  Why are the people of Ohio become so stupid that they are willing to believe a filthy liar.  Like Jim Jordan when he says there is no financial data proving that increasing taxes increases jobs.  When in reality I know of a dozen times in the history of this nation.  When increasing taxes did in fact increase jobs.

Jim Jordan's actions are despicable.  He is a member of the United States Congress and yet I have now caught him in a filthy lie.  I've caught him lying to the general public.  And only because I am as old as I am.  And because I have been a financial analyst for 45 years.  Jim Jordan might be able to lie to the backwoods farmers of Ohio but he's not going to lie to me.  My grandfather ran his political party long before Jim Jordan was even born.  And for him to think that he has the right to lie to the American people shows that he is not a patriot to this country that he is not a defender of the Constitution they doesn't really give a damn about Ohio, where he comes from and he doesn't give a damn about the people of this country and that he feels that he has the right to be able to lie to anyone because at least doing.  He is a liar and I am saying that here and now and I can prove it.  In any court in this country.  I can prove that he is a liar when he says there is no financial data showing that increased taxes increases jobs.  I can prove he is a liar when he says that.

So go ahead if you Republicans one of the stupid enough to believe liars like Jim Jordan then you really do deserve exactly what you are going to get.  Because you are putting yourselves by a liar.  You're not putting yourself why anyone kills the truth.  You're putting yourself behind a liar.  Because Jim Jordan is a filthy liar when he says there is no financial data showing that increasing taxes has increased jobs.  He is a liar he knows it.  And I know it.  And any financial analyst who knows American history knows it as well.

So knowing that Jim Jordan is such a filthy liar and knowing that the Republican Party really enjoys lying to the American people and knowing that the Republican Party and Jim Jordan are basically liars who are trying to cheat the American people.  I now understand that nothing is going to happen in this country without dishonesty and lying.  Because that's what the Republican Party stands for.  See Stanford lying to the American people.  They stand for lying to everyone they stand for trying to screw the middle class and the poor.  Jim Jordan looks like the kind of person that would go up and beat up a homeless man.  He doesn't look like a congressman he looks like some thought.  But who would go into an alley and beat the living crap out of a homeless man just to take his money.  I wouldn't trust Jim Jordan on my property let alone coming into my home.  He is not an honest man he is a disgrace to the Congress is a disgrace to the American people.  He is a disgrace to all Ohio and Jim Jordan needs to be in castigate them for making false statements to the general public as a member of Congress.  Because it's illegal for members of Congress to do that.  So, since he thinks it's okay to go ahead and lie about taxes never being raised where jobs in fact were increased since he wants to lie about that.  I dare Jim Jordan or any member of the Republican Party to drag me into court.  Go ahead and drag me into court and I will bring my proof of what the Republicans have done all the way going back to the earliest times after the Civil War.  After the American Civil War to present day.  I'll bring all of my financial information about everything.  The Republican Party has done all through history.  And I'll bring all of my financial data showing clearly that Jim Jordan is a lie your I'll bring all that data.  And when I'm done talking.  Several members of the Republican Party will be either under investigation lying when they won't be members of Congress.  Because I am a patriot to this country.  And I do believe in honesty and I will not tolerate as an American citizen standing back and saying nothing.  When I see members of any political party thinking they can lie to the general public.  Just to get what they want.

Jim Jordan needs to be kicked out of Congress and furthermore he needs to be kicked out of the state of Ohio.  He doesn't deserve to live in Ohio.  Because we may be racist at all I'll but one thing Ohio is and at least one thing that people know about Ohio is that we are honest people.  We do not support criminals.  Although we in Ohio have had our share of criminal behavior.  Just like other states.  But in Ohio.  Honesty is really valued very highly or at least it used to be.  Evidently now with Jim Jordan Ohio doesn't really care about having honest politicians anymore.  They want people up there that will lie to them.  Just the Way, Jim Jordan is lying to the entire country claiming there is no financial data showing increasing taxes increases jobs.  He is a liar when he says that.  And he knows it and so do I

So good old boy Jim Jordan wants to drag me into court.  Let him do so.  Because I will go into any court in this country.  And I will bring my financial and my historical data.  And when I'm done talking to the court it will be clear.  Like I said, who the liars are.  And the liar in the matter will not be me.  It will be found to be Jim Jordan and any Republican who tries to tell this country that raising taxes does not increase jobs.  That is a filthy lie and they know it.

Like I said, Jim Jordan does not deserve the right to live in this country.  He does not deserve the right to live in Ohio, I am embarrassed that he is from Ohio, I can't believe such a filthy liar.  Like Jim Jordan could ever become a member of Congress.  It clearly shows that the people in his district are probably some of the dumbest people in the state of Ohio.  Because they were dumb enough to believe that Jim Jordan was telling them the truth.  When in fact he is that liar.  There are that many times in this nation's history all through the over 200 years that this nation has existed where taxes were raised and jobs were created so Jim Jordan is lying.  And he knows he is lying and the Republican party knows they are whining they know they are liars and what's more is.  They know that.  My grandfather, Maurice Maschke ran their entire Republican Party for northern Ohio.  They know that.  And they know that.  My grandfather was honest to the bone.  And they know I am as well.  And that's what they don't like.  Because they don't want to have to tell the truth.  Because the people who support them in Ohio are not only rather stupid people.  Because they are putting their support behind someone who is a liar but the people in Ohio who are supporting Jim Jordan are basically racist people in Ohio who hate everyone in Ohio who's not white and Christian.  They are not the kind of people that represent the state of Ohio.  They are filthy racists in the state of Ohio, who basically hate America they hate this country they hate their own state they hate everyone they hate everything.  Because that's the kind of ugly people.  They are I've been to their farms I've been to their stores.  They are not people you want to do business with.  They are not friendly they are not nice.  They are not honest and they are extremely racist.  Just like Jim Jordan.

Some.edu Congressman Jim Jordan.  I'm talking to you directly.  I dare you to drag me into any court in this country drag me into any court room you want Congressman Jim Jordan and I will bring my financial data and you can bring your as and when I'm done talking the judge will look at you and know you are a liar.  Because I have the proof to show very clearly there have been a number of times in the history of this country.  We're raising taxes did in fact increase jobs.  Which means when you made that statement that there is no proof that increasing taxes increases jobs when you made that statement you were lying and that's all I need to prove in court is that you made that statement willfully of their own accord and that she did so knowing you were lying and I can prove that In Any Court, Congressman Jordan.  So go ahead and comment me and drag me in court.  Please drag me into court.  Because I would love to have a national news story done on the fact that you are a filthy liar and if you are lying to the American people about how there is no tax data no financial data showing increasing taxes increases jobs.  I would love to have that become a national news story because when I'm done talking and showing the economic data I have in my personal possession I'll guarantee you one thing.  The only thing that will happen is you will not be a member of Congress so go I had drag me into court.  I dare you.  I'm ready.  I got the files right now.  Sitting on the floor next to where I'm sitting because I pulled them out.  Just look at them and I've got prove that under Franklin Delano Roosevelt under Abraham Lincoln in a number of others taxes were in fact raised and jobs were created.  So you are a liar.  You know what and I know it.  And if you drag me into court the entire world will know it as well.

If this is the kind of country you want.  If you want to elect representatives to Congress who are going to lie to you then you are doing a great jobs.  Because if you really want people like Jim Jordan to serve in Congress when they are going to openly lie to you in order to get what they want then you deserve exactly what you get.  The people in all I do are supporting Jim Jordan really aren't the kind of people Ohio takes a lot of pride in.  Because they themselves are basically liars they will cheat you anytime they can.  They will cheat you in business.  They will cheat you in life.  Because they are just like Jim Jordan, a filthy liar, who will lie to get what he wants.  Because that's what Jim Jordan is he is a filthy liar.  As a financial analyst.  I can prove that.  And I can back it up.  In any court he wants to drag me into any court room.  I have no problem.  I'll go in any court room in this country including the Supreme Court.  And when I'm done talking.  Jim Jordan will have no choice but to leave Congress.  Because he will be humiliated for the liar he is.

And the people of Ohio should be ashamed of themselves for backing this kind of a filthy liar for.  They should be ashamed of themselves.  I lived in this state for 62 years of my life.  Wherever I traveled in this country Ohio was always my home.  My family died giving their lives in defense of the Republican Party and protecting this nation Jewish Americans.  And anyone who knew my grandfather knew that honest the was one of his hallmarks.  Still of Jim Jordan wants to go ahead and make himself look really stupid.  I dare Jim Jordan on Republican Party are anyone to drag me into court.  Because when I'm done talking.  The Republican Party will be seen for the filthy liars they are I have more than enough financial information and news story information on everything.  The Republican Party has done from a box of pancakes where they presented president Obama as Sambo.  All the way to everything else.  They have done as well.  I get news stories were Gov. Rick Perry came out nationally and says he basically hates Jews.  Until someone in the audience asked him if it wasn't true that Jesus was crucified for being one.  At which point Gov. Rick Perry had the person escorted away and out of the meeting that was taking place.  So rather than answer the question he had the man escorted out he had the man taken out of the meeting.  Because Gov. Rick Perry did not want to answer the question how he could hate Jews while at the same time is Lord and Savior was crucified for being one.

I dare the Republicans to drag me into court.  I dare them to.  They can drag me to any court room.  They want.  And when I'm done talking.  There will be so many news stories coming out of that courtroom about the crimes the Republican Party have done that when I'm done talking.  A lot of members will either.  And that being investigated where they will go to prison.  Where they belong.

So go ahead, Congressman Jordan I dare you to drag me to court I dare you to drag me into any court room in this country.  Go ahead, I'll be there even if I have to take a cab I will be there.  And I will bring my financial data and I will bring my historical data and I'll bring my legal documents and when I'm done talking.  You won't have a job Congressman Jordan you'll probably be under investigation.  When I'm done talking at the very least to be under investigation for possible malfeasance or nonfeasance.  At the very least, because you have openly lied to the American public, while being a member of Congress claiming there is no tax data to show that increasing taxes increases jobs.  Yet I have shown very clearly to presidents, Pres. Abraham Lincoln and Pres. Franklin Roosevelt both of whom from two different parties did in fact increase taxes and as a result, jobs were increased.  Which means your statement saying there is no financial data showing that increasing jobs came from increasing taxes is a lie.  Because if there were no data that would mean that Pres. Abraham Lincoln and Pres. Roosevelt did not in fact raise taxes when in fact the congressional record at the time clearly shows that taxes were raised which means your statement is a lie.

So go ahead drag me into court.  I'm ready at any given moment.  I'm ready.  I can be ready to walk into court within 40 min. of any given second.  I can put myself together and walk into court with all of my financial data and within one hour I can have every single member of the court understanding how clearly the Republican Party is lying.  And on what basis and that on the basis of the Constitution of these United States the members of Congress in Congress right now who are in fact guilty of lying should not be allowed legally to serve.

So go ahead, Congressman Jordan try and push me around.  Because I am one of the constituents for Ohio.  And whether you like it or not, Congressman Jordan you will obey the Constitution.  You will put the Constitution.  Before all other agreements or all other agendas personal or public.  Because if you don't you will be in violation of constitutional law as a member of Congress and I as a member of the state of Ohio will do everything I can to see to it that you are put in front of a court of law to justify why you feel it is your legal right to put more importance on a financial agreement.  Then on your duty to protect and defend the Constitution.  If you really want to go to court.  Let me go to court with you when asked that question Congressman Jordan because when I'm done talking.  A lot of you in your lying Republican friends are going to find out that they are required by law to uphold the Constitution.  They are not required by law to put more faith and to defend and protect a private tax agreement.  They are not required by law to do that.  Just like they are not required to lie.

So anyone of you from Ohio who wants to drag me into court.  Go ahead take your best shot.  Because I will walk into court and when I'm done talking.  There will be a loud noise heard in this country louder than the Republicans would ever think could ever happen.  And much louder than they would ever want to hear.

I have one life.  That's all I have.  Everything in my entire life has been taken away from me that I have loved more than anything in this world.  I've had everything taken away from a possible.  I'm living on less money than most people could ever imagine.  And you have no idea how sparse my life is.  And yet I don't complain about my life because I'm much more conscious of my fellow Americans and how they are suffering.  I'm very concerned about that.  Which is why I am willing to go to court.  Because since I have one life and since my life is basically over.  Anyhow I have no problem going to court and defending the Constitution and protecting the rights of my fellow Americans against unscrupulous liars like Congressman Jim Jordan and the tea party members and the other Republicans who feel they can lie to the American people to get what they want.

And if that's what you people my fellow Highlands want.  No problem.  Go ahead level of lawsuit it me.  I dare you.  Because I walked into court with all the documents I have in my files and when I'm done talking.  Like I said it'll be clear who the liars in the matter and it won't be me.

If we as a nation are going to put up with this kind of lying to us by our members of Congress.  Then we no longer believe in integrity we no longer believe in honesty we no longer believe in the Constitution.  We no longer believe in freedom if we are going to allow these people to lie to us like this.  Then we no longer have a country.  Because if we allow them to lie like this.  We no longer believe in the Constitution.  And when the Constitution of these United States of America no longer exists or is no longer the law of this nation, the United States of America will no longer be, the United States of America.

Thank you very much for listening.

For PROOF of what I am saying, please review my Source Notes, in my See Also Section Below.

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller

      Child Poverty Statistics:

    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty

    Child mortality Statistics:

    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute

    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.

    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.

    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/

    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.

    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.

    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.

If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

    *******************************************

    With 78% of the population of the United States being Christian, (US Religious Demographic Statistics ) that also means that 78% of all the:

    incidents that take place every year, are committed by approximately 78% of the population, meaning people who claim to be Christians. (US Religious Demographic Statistics ). And that is something that the Christian conservatives , and those who are Catholics, never seem to want to discuss, and in many, if not most, cases, will lie about. Unless they are forced to do so, and/or tell the truth, in a court of law.


    And again, their own God, Jesus Christ says in their own Bible, not to judge anyone, and not to hurt anything that God makes. That’s anything. So, these statistics are really meant to illustrate about being responsible for one’s own choices and actions. That would be, in their own Bible, free-will choices and free-will actions.

    ******************************************

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.

    ******************************************

    ******************************************

    My Pro-Life Statement

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

General Further Reading: