Michigan House Approves Anti-Union Bill as Massive Protests Erupt | Alternet
All I can say about this news story is that if you like freedom and liberty do not move to Michigan. Because doesn't really believe in freedom or liberty. Michigan actually believes in being socialistic and communistic because they don't like the Constitution and they don't believe in equal rights. Michigan State in a dictatorship and they are going to make their state behave and look like exactly that. A dictatorship. That's because the people in Michigan have a lot of hatred for the United States and for the Constitution and for liberty and justice because if they did not hate liberty and justice is much as they do they would never allow this travesty of liberty and justice or against liberty and justice to take place by the state legislature.
Bullshit walks and money talks. Actions always speak louder than words. And that the people of Michigan do not want to be seen. Like a bunch of filthy racists who hate the Constitution and you hate liberty and freedom. I don't really want their state to be free and to be a state to stand up for liberty and justice for all. But simply liberty and justice for some. They don't want to be seen that way than they need to make different choices.
My Inner Self
- PROOF of How The Pro-Life Movement Murdered My Mother And Thousands of Other Women In 1950
- My Biographical Profile
- The Keepers Of God
- Villains of Darkness
- I Do Like Being Different
- Gettomg Back Up
- Sunbathing in the Snow
- The Trouble With Angels
- You Can't Take It With You
- Was Alfred Wright Murdered?
- System Update: Windows 7, Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Senator Leahy: Stop allowing Republican senators to blackball pro-choice judges
- Doing My Underwater Breathing Exercises
- Popcorn At The Movies
- Strolling Through The Hallways
- Tell Apple to protect workers from dangerous chemicals
- I Am A Human Rights Advocate
- Stop Putting Pastors On Trial For Gay Weddings
- My Fair Lady - Revisited