Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Let's Get This Straight

First of all let me make sure everyone understands be very clearly.  I don't give a damn what any of you Christians and Catholics want to yell and scream about.  Most of you Catholics and Christians here in this world are nothing butdo.  But liars.  Most of you own guns.  Most of you lie when you say that you have the right to own guns.  Because Jesus never gave you the right to own guns.  So that's number one.  Any of you Christians and Catholics who owned or supported guns are liars before God you are liars before, Jesus Christ and you are showing Jesus Christ, to hate Jesus Christ.  Because you are in fact refusing to do what Jesus Christ told you to do with the sermon on the mount.  Which was to harm no one.  So go ahead you stupid bastard Catholics and you stupid bastard Christians and keep on owning those guns.  Because you are the ones who will be judged before God for your lying.  And you are liars.  If you own a gun or support a gun you are not pro-life.  You are all my ear before, Jesus Christ, you are a liar before God you are a liar treat yourself.  You are a liar to your family.  You are a liar to all humanity.

Guns were invented actually in China.  And they were invented for only one purpose.  To kill.  At age 62 being a Jew living in the United States I don't get a damn what any of you Christians are Catholics want to say or what you do.  None of you are going to hurt me.  None have you can do anything to hurt me.  There is not one thing that any of you can do to hurt me nothing.  And I dare any of you Catholics or you Christians to do anything you can to hurt me.  Take your best shot.  Because the more you do to me the more you will be doing to yourself.  Because God told you at the sermon on the mount.  That which you do to the least to me will be done to you.


So go ahead.  You stupid Christians.  And you stupid Are such filthy liars that you associate money with religion.  When Jesus told you not to do that area and you associate guns would religion.  When Jesus told you not to do that at all you do is why.  The amount of Christians and Catholics.  I have met in my life who are not liars is none.  I have never met one single Christian or Catholic who claim to be one of those two different religions, who was not in some way a filthy liar.  Not one.  You are all liars because you support guns you support money and Jesus did not support either.

And if I'm wrong I dare any of you Catholics and I don't care who you are and I dare any of you Christians.  And I don't care who you are.  They show me the word gun, or the word money in the Bible where Jesus tells the followers at the sermon on the Mount that he wants them to pick out a gun or to bring money to worship.  I dare you to show me where Jesus tells you to do that.  And when you can then you will be damned for all time for your support of your writing and your guns in your filthy ugly money.

If I had the courage I would leave this world right now.  If I had the courage I would do it.  Because I would rather be with God than to be with any of you lying filthy bastard Catholics and Christians who are nothing but liars.  You are liars.  You are all liars.  You support guns you support money.  When your Lord and Savior told you never to do that.  And then you lie about that.  Because that's all you can do is lie.  That's all you Catholics and Christians do is lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Of course if I'm wrong, then you obviously have divine intervention that will give you absolute justification for owning that gun.  Just like you had divine intervention for the burning times and the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition.  You Catholics and Christians have so much to answer for it is written that tell us.  If you think Jesus is going to thank you for your lying you are full of garbage.  Because Jesus is not going to thank you for being a filthy liars.  You are and you are all filthy liars.  None of you know how to tell the truth.  Because all you do is chase after money and support your stupid bastard guns.  So go ahead.  Support your guns.  Support your filthy lying.  See if I care.  You're not going to damage my soul.  Because you have made yourself so ugly.  You're not going to make me ugly and make me live like you will all the wall the time.  So go ahead and support your stupid bastard guns and your filthy lying and your killing and your money because that's all you got.  You don't have to God you are not looked upon nicely by God.  You are a liar before God you are a liar before, Jesus Christ.  And most of you Catholics and Christians are going to burn in hell for your gun ownership in your rushing after money.  The matter what you say or do you will burn in hell for eternity because God never gave you the right to own a gun and God never gave you the right to associate money with religion.

So go ahead, own your stupid bastard guns rush after your stupid bastard money and being mean and hateful to choose when your Lord and Savior was crucified for being one.  You Catholics and Christians are so stupid that you don't even understand that without the Jewish religion.  You wouldn't have a religion.  But you stupid bastard Christians and Catholics had better start putting up and shutting up and learning that you don't run this world.  Because that energy that you call God will come back to this world and the only thing that God will do is God will grant every one of you man, woman and child every single Christian and Catholic in this world will be thrown to hell and you will burn there for all eternity for the guns you have supported for the killing you have done for the lying you have done and with the money you have used to try and buy your way to God.

So go ahead.  Lie to yourself some more.  Because that's what you Catholics and Christians do best.  You lie.  And how do I know that?  Very easy.  On the very day that Constantine in Rome renounced paganism how did you Catholics were Christians celebrate?  You went through the city of Rome murdering every man, woman and child that you could find.  You kill thousands of people in 24 hours.  That's what you Catholics did area do you celebrated the love of Jesus Christ by burning down buildings all over Rome and murdering children and killing everyone.  You could find.  And you have not stopped since that time.  Because your answer to Jesus Christ is that you hate, Jesus Christ.  Because Jesus told you not to kill and you have decided to tell Jesus to go to hell.  Because you have killed.  Ever since your religion was formed even without any provocation.

Christianity, Catholicism.  What a sham.  What a bunch of Bullshit.  You all claim to be close to God.  When you are nothing but filthy liars.  Because you all support various forms of killing various forms of hatred various forms of racism various forms of ugliness and money.  Even though you cannot show me any reference in the Bible where Jesus says the word gun or where Jesus says that he wants you to pick up a gun.  Just like you cannot find any reference in the Bible where Jesus tells you to bring money to worship.

So take your ugly horrible religion that is basically created from now.  Because that's what you have turned it into.  You don't have a religion worshiping God.  You ever religion that you have created God in your own image.  Because that is what you have done.  You have turned your back on Jesus you have turned your back on your religion so that you can own guns and use money to express your spiritual views.  And then you wonder why the world is so screwed up.

No problem.  You did this to yourselves.  So don't blame me.  Don't blame me because you burn in hell.  Because you are the ones who did that to yourselves.  I don't have any respect anymore.  For the Catholic or Christian religions under any circumstances.  You are all liars.  That's all you are you don't know how to tell the truth.  You can't tell the truth.  Because you have so much hatred in you that you will never give up your guns you will never give up using money to try and bribe God you will never stop creating God in your own image.  Because you are that stupid UI that selfish.  You are that Eric and you are that hateful.  You are that violent and you are in fact certified to be thrown into hell.  Because that is what Jesus will do to everyone and you Catholics and Christians.  You aren't going to have and you are going to be thrown to hell for the guns you support.  So go at in support your guns.  You're not bothering my soul.

And the sooner I died a better.  You all hate me.  No problem.  Well I hate the world.  Okay you hate me.  And I hate the world you have created.  I hate the world you have created.  I hate your politics I hate your business I hate your guns I hate your behavior.  I hate the way you are twisting religion into nothing but lies.  I hate your racism.  I hate your bigotry I hate your ugliness I hate your violence I hate your racism.  I hate your desire to kill each other.  I hate the way you lie about God.  I hate the way you like to each other.  I hate all of your behavior.  Because your behavior is nothing of God.  Your behavior is nothing kind your behavior is nothing good you Christians and Catholics are some of the worst human beings God ever created.

And Mark my words.  I am nothing to this world, but I am one hell of a lot better than any of you.  I don't lie.  I never have lied.  And I have never risen my hands in anger against a single human being.  So take your stupid bastard violence and all your ugly guns and all of your dirty filthy money and live in this world that you have created and made into hell.  Because that's what you have done you have turned the Earth to hell.  So have a great time.  Because when guy comes back to the world God will take every one of you Catholics and Christians and God will throw you to hell he will throw you in your children and everyone you ever knew to hell.  You all support the guns you support violence you support why ain't you support cheating and stealing from each other you support money and all the things Jesus told you not to do.  And then you wonder why your world is so screwed up.

So go ahead.  Lie to yourself some more.  The day of reckoning is coming.  It may not be coming tomorrow or next week.  But the day of reckoning is coming.  And when that day comes about all of you Catholics and Christians will be thrown into hell.  And Jesus Christ is the one who's going to do it.  Jesus is going to throw every one of you Catholics and everyone of you Christians for your filthy money and all of your guns Jesus will throw you to hell.  But don't believe me.  Every single person who is ever tried to tell you that they spoke to God your answer you stupid bastard Catholics and Christians always did the same thing.  What anyone ever said they spoke to God.  You either laugh at them and called them stupid or you murdered them.  Just like you didn't take John the Baptist.  Just like you did to said Thomas more.  Just like you did with Joan of arc.  Every single time anyone ever tried to tell you what was going on with God you hated them.  And you either murdered them or you destroyed them.  Because that's the kind of ugly horrible despicable pieces of crap you Catholics and Christians really are.  You are crap to this world.  You are crap before God you are liars before God.  And you know what and what's more important.  So does God.

So go ahead lie some more.  I dare you.

It's your soul in the cross wires.  Not mine.

(for those who have the guts to be honest, and want PROOF of what I say, just read the source notes below. It's your choice.

See Also:
The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

      Child Poverty Statistics:
    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty
    Child mortality Statistics:
    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute
    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.
    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.
    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/
    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.
    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.
    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.
If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

  • Child Abuse Prevention

  • ******************************************
    My Statement On Religion
    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.
    ******************************************
    ******************************************
    My Pro-Life Statement
    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************
    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)
    Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:
    General Further Reading: