Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Hot Coffee

The weather stinks.  The damp cold has my bones almost in revolt.  And that's always fun.  In any event, I'm sure most people reading my Journal think I'm basically crazy because of all I have said that I did at one time speak to God.  But of course, that doesn't matter.  When I finally get to go home.  It won't matter anymore because everyone will know that I was right.  So it doesn't really matter if anyone believes me or not.  God knows the truth.

So not only are my bones rather sore today.  But with the dampness in the air.  I am rather susceptible to the dampness and cold.  And then of course it's the holidays.  But of course my darling Aileen died during the holidays.  So the holidays still really have much meaning for me anymore.  There's just no real point.

And with the damp and the cold.  I just don't really feel like doing very much for now.  I have to fix myself up tomorrow in order to go shopping and pay the bills with my neighbor.  Claude will probably be stopping out sometime next week.  So he says.  Jackie is still coming up Christmas week.

But with the holidays basically being trashed at least for me.  There just isn't very much reason to celebrate the holidays.  That doesn't mean I'm not grateful.  Because I am.  I just don't feel very much like celebrating.  And my bones are really quite sore.  So I'm under the electric blanket.  Thank God for my speech program, Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Because it certainly is helping.  I've got sinusitis like crazy.  My sinuses are definitely draining.  And I am very low energy.  But I will be okay by tomorrow.  I just know that.  So I'm just going to rest.  Because that makes the most sense.

People will believe what they want.  That's how people are.  They believe what they want the matter what you say or do.  So that's fine.  Like I said.  God.  And I know the truth.  It doesn't matter whether anyone else understands are I've tried my best to warn my fellow humans about what we are collectively doing to ourselves in this world.  It's not my fault if they don't want to pay attention.  I'm just required to do nothing more than to warn.  That's all.  And I've done that.  So my conscience is clear.

Is going to be a lot of rain around with the next several days.  So I'm just not sure how much I'm going to be writing.  Like I said, it just doesn't make much sense.  At least it doesn't right now.

I think the wisest thing that I can do is to probably go back to sleep.  Or at least rest.

Thank you very much for listening.