Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, December 14, 2012

ESPN’s Rob Parker says ridiculous things about RG3, takes ‘First Take’ to new levels of depravity | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

ESPN’s Rob Parker says ridiculous things about RG3, takes ‘First Take’ to new levels of depravity | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Some people say that I am out of touch.  Because I don't watch local news.  But that's not true.  If I want to news, here I am, on the Internet.  So I'm not out of touch.  But I will say this.  I'm glad when I see stories like this that I don't watch a lot of the junk that people watch on TV.  I'm glad I don't let that kind of ugly horrible energy into my home or my life.  If people have become so depraved that they can get enough hatred in their own life that they have to dial in on the TV.  What does that say about hatred?  What does it say about the person who hungers for hatred so badly that they have to watch it on TV?

As I've said before, a lot of what goes on in the world anymore is not about me.  I a.m. out of the loop.  I'm 62 years old extremely disabled where I can barely walk.  I can't hardly use my hands very well around the keyboard.  So all I really have is my brain with a little strength.  So I'm not part of the whole process anymore.  I'm just getting old and going to get older.  So a lot of these things I talk about art about me.  They are about you.


You're the ones out there with families.  You're the ones that are going to be around after I am no longer alive.  So you are the ones that are going to have to deal with what is going on now and how what is going on now will only get worse.  Which means you have choices with you like it or not.  My gut feeling is that if we choose to allow this kind of drivel on TV or we choose to allow ourselves to be driven to the point where money becomes everything and education and knowledge become nothing that in generations.  We are not going to end up being the kind of life form anyone is going to want to know or either be around.  We will be very friendly we won't be very caring.  We will really give a damn about knowledge.  Because money will mean everything.  And that's not a choice for me.  That's the choice for you with you like it or not.

I refuse to watch this kind of junk in my home.  No matter what.  And that I think is one of the reasons I'm putting in the Journal.

Thank you very much for listening.