Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Drink Ingredient Gets a Look - Yahoo! Finance

Drink Ingredient Gets a Look - Yahoo! Finance

Anyone who has been reading my Journal knows I do in fact have a daughter.  But I have to say one thing.  If I could actually choose the kind of daughter I would want to have.  I would want one just like this young lady.  I would want a young lady or a little girl to be what she really is a sentient being.  To learn how to be a friend to humankind.  To never accept what you are told as a final answer for anything.  My question is simple.  Give we as a population are actually paying attention, then why did take the courage of this extremely brilliant young lady to bring out something that should be in the process of being discussed?