Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Clarification

I don't want anyone to think that I am a hateful person.  Because I am not.  I don't hate anyone.  But I will never say that financial conservativism is a good thing.  Because it is not my father and a lot of his business associates were financial Conservatives.  These were the major industrialists and financiers in Cleveland at the time.  There were also some of the wealthiest people in the Midwest, if not the nation.  And they were all financially conservative.  And none of them gave a damn about who they hurt as long as they got what they wanted.  And as I said growing up I saw financial Conservatives do things to their own family that I would do to my worst enemy.  They are mean-spirited hateful people.

Now having said that, it is important for me to make sure everyone understands.  I don't hate anyone in this world.  The only thing I have any kind of dislike for or anything that could be considered as hatred for is behavior.  Not people.  God made humans.  And we as humans made our own behavior.  We make our own behavior because we have free will choice.  Which means we can choose how we want to behave at any time in our lives.

So I don't hate anyone in this world.  The matter who they are and no matter what they have ever done to me.  I don't hate anyone and I never will.  There is nothing in this world that will make me hate any living human being or anyone who has ever been a human being living or dead.  I will never hate any living or dead or any human being under any circumstances, no matter what.


The behavior is something different.  And as far as I'm concerned behavior is one of the things that we as humans have not done very well at controlling.  Because we have allowed the mentality of the social conservatives and the financial conservative to become so dominant in not only national politics and the national economic environment in the United States Erie it but we have also allowed social conservativism and financial conservativism to pretty much run and ruin most of the governments in this world.  Financial conservativism is at the heart of what is driving the economic markets to ruin all over the entire global economic system.  And again, I have tons and tons of documents.  Meaning hundreds of pages of documents that I have collected over 45 years that will substantiate every single thing I'm saying because I took notes on everything that was happening no matter wherever I was working so I kept track of every single illegal action that financial Conservatives were doing that I was working with, or that I knew about or that I was working for.  And in many cases where I actually felt I had enough evidence to get these people prosecuted you are darn right.  I did just that.  When I had the opportunity to put these monsters behind bars in prison.  I most certainly did exactly that.  And it is one of the reasons why a lot of the financial community and I don't see things the same way.  Because financial Conservatives care more about money than they do human life.  And I don't.  That's where we differ.

But like I said I am nothing to this world.  I know that.  I am the least of all that was ever made in this world.  And I fully understand that.  The vast majority of people I have known in my life have made sure to tell me that I am nothing but a failure.  And that I am a waste of time and a waste of space in this world that is how most people are treated me all my life either because I was and am a Jew or because I was and I am a transgendered female.  It didn't matter, there was always an excuse why a vast majority of the people I've met in my life would turn around and look at me and can damn me and make me feel like I was a piece of crap.  So I have never felt in any way that I was anything valuable to this world.  I have known that I was different but I have never thought I was of any real value to this world.  So when I talk about what I'm talking about was financial conservativism.  It's not because I want anything for myself because I never do.  As long as I am able to have just a few things in order to get by.  I'm very happy.  If I lost this house.  I would find someplace to live and I would still be very happy.  Because I don't want much from life.  I never have.  Financial Conservatives are not that way.  Nothing is enough for financial Conservatives.  They always want more.  They always want more money because that's what they worship.

So don't believe me if you don't want to.  It doesn't matter we should not hurt me by giving more support to financial Conservatives.  Because there's nothing that anyone can do anymore.  That will hurt me.  If someone broke into this home right now with a gun and threatened to kill me.  I would simply close my eyes and tell them to pull the trigger.  That's my attitude and that's only my attitude and I don't want anyone thinking those same kinds of thoughts that I'm thinking.  Because a lot of people have lots of things to live for.  I don't.  That's the difference.

So I talk about financial conservativism I'm talking more about your needs and your safety and your hopes and dreams then I am my own.  These are the last years.  I'm going to live in this world.  I'm not very concerned anymore about getting anything I really want.  Because I don't really have the opportunity to do that ever again.  I'm pretty much out of the loop I'm older and getting older all the time.  And my body is not working anywhere near as well as it used to.  It's having lots of issues.  So it's only a matter of time before those issues become so serious that I'm just not here.  And that's fine.  I don't have a problem with that.

But if I'm going to leave this world which everyone does.  I'm not going to leave this world without trying to do my best to warn my fellow humans my fellow world citizens of the dangers of embracing different kinds of belief systems or attitudes, whereby those attitudes are belief systems could actually do more harm to the human condition and financial conservativism is one of the most criminal at this visible elements of the human condition.  They are the worst kind of human being that has ever existed.  They are bloodthirsty and moneygrubbing and they are liars and they will do anything to get their money.  And I have seen them do it.  And they have screwed me so many times in my life.  It is ridiculous.

So I don't want anyone to think that I hate anyone because I don't hate a living soul.  I am a pacifist.  I always have been.  I always will be in 62 years I have never struck a single human being.  Not once.  I have never raised my hands in anger against a single human being ever.  That's the kind of pacifist.  I am.  I will not under any circumstances strike another human being.  I will not raise my hands in anger against anyone if dangers presented I will put my body between that danger.  And the people I am around or my loved ones and I will sacrifice my life for theirs.  In any given second.  I have no problem with that at all.  But I am a pacifist.  Which means I will not raise my hands in anger.  I will not use any kind of weapon I will not be proactive in any way whatsoever in response to someone being unclear violent what I will do is always put my body and my life between whatever danger is presented and those people I am near or around and I will sacrifice my life at any given second to protect them.  That's what a pacifist does.

So think anything you want.  The fact is, I have always been a pacifist and I am going to die a pacifist.  And when I talk about financial conservativism like I do.  I am talking about it along the lines of, whereby I'm trying to warn future generations and my own generation of the dangers of putting any kind of faith or having any kind of hoax that financial conservativism will lead us out of the economic problems we are written.  Because that's not going to happen.  And the reason is not going to happen is because of financial Conservatives have caused the problems we are in they are the ones who caused the problems because they saw it as an opportunity to make more money.  And that's why were having the problems we are right now financial Conservatives are doing everything they can to screw the economic system of this world right into the ground.  Because financial Conservatives don't give a damn about anything except getting their money.  That's all they care about.  And as I said before, they are the worst kind of human being that was ever created by humanity.  Humanity were smart he would leave the creation of life up to God.  But we are not smart.  We as humans are not really that intelligent.  Because if we were.  We would never put so much value and/or support or are behind financial conservativism.  Because financial conservativism is the worst possible way of looking at financial analysis.  It is the worst way financial Conservatives have no problem lying to any client were stealing from their customers.  That's the way they do business.  So people in business today generally try to mix a little bit of financial conservativism with good business sense.  That's what people try to do when they own companies.  Because there is a certain degree of financial conservativism that you have to have when you are running a company.  But if you embrace financial conservativism fulltilt than what ends up happening is you end up destroying everything you ever wanted.  Because in most cases financial Conservatives unless they have a great deal of money usually end up in prison.  Our prisons are full of financial Conservatives.  And if you don't believe me.  Please check that fact out for your selves.  Look at the number of people who are in prison for white-collar crimes and when you do you will see the face of financial conservativism.  Because those are the criminals and the white-collar community.  That's what financial conservativism means.  To be a criminal to do anything to stop at nothing to get that money.  And that's why people in business trying to find the middle ground people who are independent businesspeople really do their best to try and find the middle ground to find that place where they can give their employees what is necessary while the same time giving their customers what is this story.  While the same time improving their own business.  And it's a real juggling act.  It's a lot of work.  It's really very hard.

But the stupid people in business are the ones who give in to financial conservativism and don't only use certain aspects of financial conservativism in their business.  If a company becomes completely financially conservative the company generally does not do very well.  Because they are not respected and they are not trusted because people know when someone is really trying to cheat them.  It's not that difficult to see it's all you have to do is look at the financial Conservatives in the United States and around the world and you will see the biggest terminal element that this world has ever known because that's what financial Conservatives are.  They are criminals they are the ones who go to prison.  And the ones who don't only do not go to prison.  Only on the basis of the fact that they have so much money that they can buy their way out of any problem that comes along.

I am deeply aware that the timing of these Journal entries that I'm doing right now is probably not the best time for me to talk about the science and yet at the same time I have to say that I feel that this is exactly the perfect time for me to talk about these things.  Because the reality is that I happen to think that these tributes that we're doing for those brilliant children in Newton Connecticut is absolutely the best thing in the world that we as American citizens can do at this particular moment in our history.  That we are coming together and we are in fact demonstrating love for our children.  And I think that is absolutely fantastic.  I think it's wonderful I think it is truly God showing God's presence in the world.

At the same time.  I'm also thinking about the millions and millions of children who are dying every single minute every day.  These children don't get any tributes they don't get anyone singing songs for them.  And most of them die completely alone without anyone even holding them in their arms.  So while I am really happy about these tremendous shows of love that we are in fact doing these expressions of love which we are showing right now.  I think that is absolutely so important for us to do as human beings.  But I also wonder in the back of my mind, why we are not doing that for the millions of other children who are being murdered every year.

So when it comes to financial conservativism.  I'm actually pretty much of an expert on the subject.  Because I grew up with financial Conservatives I grew up in a family of millionaires.  I grew up in a household where my parents home sat on a solid acre of ground and had 40 rooms and was four stories tall.  That was the house in which my parents owned that I lived in.  And as I said growing up I knew some of the most powerful financiers in the Midwest, if not the United States.  That's the kind of life.  I walked away from.  And I did so because I did like the way the financial Conservatives treated life.

As I've said before, when you are in business on your own, you have to satisfy not only your customers.  But your workers.  But you also have to satisfy the people you are working with in the company.  And you have to satisfy yourself as well.  So a lot of times the smart people in business will use a little bit of financial conservativism in their perspective in order to give them more of an edge on having a better understanding how to control and maintain their business.  This stupid people in business go in the direction of financial conservativism.  So far that they become financial Conservatives.  And then when they become financial Conservatives they basically get to the point where they have no problem destroying anything or killing anyone just to get the money they want.  And whether we like it or not.  There are a number of businesses in this world that operate on that basis.  Just like there are political parties that operate on that basis as well.

And that's the reason for this article.  So the people understand that I am not insensitive and I really believe in my heart and in my soul that my darling Aileen and millions and millions and millions of other wonderful souls like her on the other side of the veil are going to make sure that those children in new Connecticut who have died are going to have an easier time on their journey as they go back to God.  I believe that with every fiber of my being.  And that explanation I realize consciously is more of a presentation of what is actually taking place then actually a description of what is actually happening.  Because the description of how the energy inside someone leaves their body and then becomes part of the energy of everything that is becomes or is a very complicated explanation and even with all of the explanation that we have in our understanding about how energy leaves a body when they died.  We don't understand how there is the capability of informational linkage between that individual and the ones they have left behind or ones who are still living but we know those things happen.

So the best way I have come up with to be able to describe the process is that the sole on the other side of the veil is part of all the energy that is.  And that when someone dies those souls will make sure.  If possible that the new soul going over to the other side of the veil has an easier time getting through.

I believe that all my life, especially since those 5 min. I died in 1968.

So I don't want anyone thinking that I hate anyone because I don't.  I love every form of life in this world.  I love every single human being.  There is a single human being why do not have complete and total unconditional love for not a single human being who has ever lived or who is living now or who will ever live.  There is no one who I do not have total and complete unconditional love for.  No one.  That's how I live my life.  Just like if anyone is in trouble or needs anything they always know they can come to my home.  And even if I have nothing I will give them anything.  I possibly can to help them and do anything I can to help them.  The matter what everyone in the neighborhood no sense.  Everyone who knows me knows that if they need something.  All they have to do is go and ask me.  I would do anything I can to help them.  The matter what.  But that's how I have always lived my life.  I don't expect anyone to understand it.  I don't expect anyone to agree with it.  I don't expect anyone to think of me nicely or negatively because of it.

It's just the way things are.

Thank you very much for listening.