Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

By the numbers: Lame duck sessions of Congress

By the numbers: Lame duck sessions of Congress

You know what is really interesting?  Since these stupid bastards have been in Congress.  Meaning, the Republican Party and the tea party.  All they have ever talked about is there filthy stupid money.  They have not talked about women's rights.  They have not talked about minority rights.  They have not talked about domestic violence.  They have not talked about increasing lease covered to make things safer.  They have not talked about anything except there filthy ugly money.

That's all my parents ever talked about was money.  My grandmother was much more concerned with public service and duty and honor never talked about money.  Never.  And she was a staunch Republican.  And she never talked about money.

But you can't get these tea party bastards.  And these stupid bastards of the Republican Party to talk about anything else.  Because that's all they ever talk about is there built the ugly money.  And then they wonder why no one in the world likes them.  They wonder why they are the most hated political party on the entire planet of Earth.  Because they are everyone with any sense of decency hates the Republican Party they hate the tea party because they are doing nothing except talking about.  There built the ugly money.  They never talk about people.  They never talk about equal rights.  They never talk about the Constitution.  They never talk about providing any kind of quality to this country.  They never talk about anything except how much they hate everyone and how much they want more money.

I am so fed up with hearing about their stupid money that as far as I'm concerned what we as a nation should do is give all of our money to Donald Trump and his stupid bastard friends and everyone who is like you who is an Asshole in this nation.  We should give them all of our money that we should give all of our money to the stupid bastard Republicans.  Let them take every single bit of money we have let them have everything.  So that they are choking on the money.  Let's chill up with a damn money they want the money so bad.  Let them have it.  Let them take every bit of money in this country.  Let them ruin the entire country with their filthy ugly money.

That's my feeling.  Said, the Republican Party is such a bunch of hateful asinine stupid bastard you can't talk about anything except their ugly money why don't we just give them their stupid bastard money.  Let's give them the money.  That's all they care about.  They don't care about the Constitution they don't care about this country they don't care about people.  Because all they ever talk about is there filthy.  Just like my parents.  Just like a selfish people.  I was adopted by..  That's all they ever talk about is their ugly stupid money.

I can tell you what I'm glad I'm getting older, because the sooner I died a better I will feel because I would rather die than ever associate with this stupid bastard money talk that the Republican Party does nothing but do.  That's all they ever do is talk about there built the ugly money and how they care more about Grover Norquist and how they care more about Donald Trump.  Then they care about the Constitution.

I do not hate anyone who is a Republican, because I don't hate what God made.  But God did make Republicans act like a filthy stupid bastards that they are behaving like.  They did that all on their own.  My grandmother was a staunch Republican.  My grandfather ran the entire party before the stupid bastards who are in power ever got around to being such filthy asinine bastards.  My grandfather ran the party.  My grandfather never talked privately about money.  He never leaned on money he was always talking about service he was always talking about the Constitution.  But that's not what the Republican Party does today because they don't give a damn about anyone because all you ever hear from there filthy ugly lying stupid bastard mouths is how they want more money.

No problem if they want the money so damn bad we in this nation should give them all the money.  Give them everything make them choke on the money give them so much money that they are looking like a bunch of selfish ruthless pieces of crap eggs because that's what they are there nothing but pigs they are good public service.  There filthy lying pig bastards.  Because all they ever care about is there built the ugly money.

I hope they get all their money and I hope they choke on their money.  That's what I really hope I hope they just choke because they get so much money because that's what I really want to see.  Because the stupid bastard Republicans don't deserve to be in Congress.  They don't deserve to be public servants they need to be brought up on trial.  They need to be tried for crimes against this country because they are putting more value on their stupid bastard agreement with Grover Norquist and they are on their duty to protect and defend the Constitution.  They are all nothing but filthy liars they are an embarrassment to this nation.  They are an embarrassment to freedom.  They are an embarrassment to the Constitution.  And they know that.  And they don't give a damn.  That's what's really the problem.  They don't give a damn about anything except there built the ugly money.  Because that's all they ever talk about.

And if I'm wrong, then why don't all you Republican piece of crap bastards anywhere in this country put up and shut up and start showing news stories of the Republican Party talking about something else.  But there are no new stories.  Because the only things that the Republican Party talks about is how much they hate everything and how much they want more money.  Those are the only news stories including on Fox news that ever come to the surface.  Because it's the only thing that the Republican Party gives a damn about.  They give a damn on how much they hate everything and they give a damn about wanting more money.  Because that's all that ever comes out in the news.  Nothing ever is talked about with regard to the Republican Party other than how much they want more money at all they ever talk about built the ugly stupid bastard disgusting money.  That's all they know how to do is whine like stupid bastard babies wanting more money.  Because nothing is enough for them because they don't care how many of us die as long as they get more money.

And I for one don't have a problem with that at all.  Because I would rather die than ever allow any of the stupid bastard Republicans onto my property let alone in my home they are not good American citizens they are filthy lying bastards who don't care about the Constitution.  They don't care about women they don't care about children.  They don't care about Americans because you never hear them talking about anything except there built the ugly money.  It's why I left my parents it's why I walked away from the Maschke family.  Because that's all they ever talked about was there built the ugly money.

My gut feeling as an American citizen and as a senior citizen is that we the people of this nation should go ahead and go hungry.  We should go without medical care.  We should go without any kind of Social Security.  We should all basically die and we should get every single bit of our savings and all of our money every single thing we all.  We should give every bit of our earnings every year and earn nothing.  We should get every single dime to the Republican Party.  Give it to the Republican Party not the government give it to the Republican Party in the tea party.  Give them billions of dollars.  Give them every single dollar and every single penny in this entire nation.  So that no one in the nation including the really wealthy have any money at all.  Give every single dollar and every single penny to the tea party and the Republican Party.  And then let us all start dropping dead.  And maybe when the Republican Party sees thousands or perhaps millions of children lying dead in the street they will suddenly start talking about something else other than their filthy ugly money.

Of course I don't mean that.  We should not give them anything.  The members of the United States Congress who are Republicans need to be put on trial under the RICO act for compromising their duty as required by federal law to have as being more important to them the Constitution of these United States than any private or public agenda.  But the Republican Party is not doing that.  They are far more concerned with kissing the ass of Grover Norquist then they are with putting up and shutting up and doing their duty as prescribed by the Constitution.  The Republican Party knows they are breaking the law.  They know that they are in fact breaking the same law that they sent Congressman Traficant to prison for.

But the Republican Party doesn't care about that.  Because their message to the people of the United States is that they want us all to drop dead and go to hell.  Because they will commit any crime.  They want.  They will lie they will keep they will steal they will murder people.  They will go ahead and steal from the Veterans Administration.  They will close military bases which they have already done.  They will lie to the media.  They will either the world.  Because they are nothing but a bunch of filthy moneygrubbing liars.  That's all they are.  And they know what.  There is not one single member in United States Congress who is a member of the tea party or the Republican Party who is an honest American citizen.  Because they're all horrible filthy liars who talk nothing about anything except money.  That's all they talk about.  They never talk about domestic violence.  They never talk about women's rights.  They never talk about equal rights.  They never talk about defending the Constitution.  They never talk about anything in the Constitution unless it has to do with their filthy ugly money.

And like I said, the Republican Party tea party, who are the members of the United States Congress are guilty for exactly the same crime.  The Congressman Traficant was found guilty of by the Department of Justice and sent to prison.  So why is it that the Republican Party and the tea party don't have to answer for the same crime that they are committing that they tried Congressman Traficant for?  Could it be that we the people are just too weak minded to stand up and demand that equal justice under the law be maintained?

Like I said, I don't hate anyone who is a Republican no way.  But God made humanity and inhumanity created individual personalities.  In other words, God made humanity and inhumanity made choices.  And the choices we make in life as to what we are going to subscribe to or what we are going to support and how we behave, has nothing to do with God.  We might use God as an excuse.  But those choices are not made by God.  Because God is not sitting here next to anyone in this world.  Forcing someone to behave a certain way at gunpoint.

So when the Republican Party act like a bunch of ruthless selfish bastards who don't care about anything including the Constitution as much as they care about their filthy ugly money they can't blame God for that kind of ugly behavior.  Because they are the ones who are doing that by themselves.  They are making the choice of their own free will act like a bunch of selfish asinine ruthless piece of crap bastards.  They are doing that all on their own.  No one is forcing them to behave that way.

Still of any of the Republicans in this country don't like me saying what I am saying to damn bad.  Top look.  Because of the Republicans don't like what I'm saying.  Then they need to put up and shut up and stop talking about money and maybe talk about something else that is going on in this country.  Which they never do.  Like I said.  You never hear them talking about equal rights.  You never hear them talking about the mentally ill.  You never hear them talking about medical fraud.  You never hear them talking about drug abuse.  You never hear them talking about domestic violence or women's rights or children's rights.  You never hear them talking about human rights.  So when any of these lying bastards who are a Republican in Congress dares to say that they care more about their country than they do some stupid tax agreement I take their statements as nothing but lies.  Because they can say anything they want but they are still a filthy liar.  Because the only way they will not be a liar is that they stopped the Republican Party from talking about money and get the Republican Party and tea party to talk about something else.  Anything else.  Talk about anything they don't have to talk about money every single minute.  But that's all they ever do.

And I know that's true because those are the only news stories we ever see including on Fox news.  That's the station that the religious right extremists of this country control through bribery and through death threats they control that station.  Because of that station doesn't put on all of the hate propaganda that the right wing extremists are demanding be put out over the air the right-wing extremist will go ahead and destroy Fox news because they don't want anyone in this country to know the truth.  They want everyone in this country to put up and shut up and do exactly what they tell us to.  And that day.  They make me do that will be 10,000 years after I'm dead.

I came into this world alone.  I came into this world was only God standing by my side.  And I can see that's the way I'm going to go out of this world.  Because the Republican Party doesn't like anyone in the United States.  They hate every American citizen in this country who will not give them money.  And the only way the Republican Party is going to get money out of me is if they kill me and I hope they do that.  I would love some Republican stupid bastard to walk into my home and kill me.  It would really do me a lot of good.  Because I would love to just get the hell out of here and go to God because I'd rather be with God than the stupid bastard Republicans because I'll tell you what they are the most disgusting horrible embarrassment to humankind.  I have ever seen in the 62 years I have lived.

Like I said.  My grandmother was a staunch Republican 18 never talked about money.  My grandfather ran the entire Republican Party for Northern Ohio.  During the 1920s and he never talked about money.  And I dare any stupid bastard to go out on a date with any woman in this country or any woman to go out on a date with any man and do nothing but talk about money.  Because if you do you will find out quickly that date will come to an end.

But that's all we talk about anymore.  Money.  Charities don't talk about charity anymore.  They are all talking about money.  The whole world is talking about money.  The whole world doesn't give a damn anymore about human life.  Because all we are caring about now is getting more money.  Everybody wants more money.  Everybody needs more money.  And that's all we ever talk about.  We don't have any real discussions about what's going on to the women in this nation.  6 million women are being raped, beaten and murdered every year.  Fox news doesn't care about those women.  The right wing extremists don't care about those women.  The pro-life movement that supposedly stands up defending like they don't care about the lives of those women.  The Republican Party doesn't care about those women.  Because they never talk about those women.

Actions speak louder than words, ladies and gentlemen.  Bullshit walks, money talks.  Money get.  Money.  Money money money money money money money money.  That's all this country ever knows how to talk about anymore.  We don't know how to talk about human rights.  We don't know how to talk about women's rights.  We don't know how to talk about children's rights.  We don't know how to talk about the rights of the mentally ill.  We don't know how to talk about the Constitution.  Because we never talk about it all we ever talk about is money.

Still, the Republican Party wants a lot of people do basically hate them not take them as the things that God made.  But hate their behavior.  Well, the Republican Party is doing a really good job of that.  Because all they ever talk about is there built the ugly money.  Just like my family.  Just like the Maschke family.  Just like my mother and father.  All they ever cared about was money.  They didn't talk about anything else.  All they ever talked about was money money money.

The very month.  I got out of the hospital after having my entire spine rebuild were actually died once during the operation would my parents do?  They complained about the money.  That's all they ever did was complain about how much it cost them.  Money money money.  That's all they ever talked about.

So why the hell do I become a financial analyst?  Because I was good at it.  I hated being a financial analyst.  I hated being a financial analyst.  I hated more than anything in the world.  Because my contemporaries for the most part were ruthless selfish bastards who are so unscrupulous that they would steal money from a child in order to get more money for themselves.  So why do I belong to LinkedIn?  I don't have the biggest damn reason why I should belong to that service.  But I do.  And I hardly ever go there.  Because I find people involved with money.  Some of the most boring stupid people I've ever known in my life.  They are boring.  They are stupid.  They are selfish.  Only one out of every 50 people who is in financial analysis, in my personal estimation, are actually good people.  Because most of the people involved in financial analysis are some of the biggest liars and crooks I have ever known in my life.  And you can bet your bottom dollar I knew most of these crooks as I was going through life and working my way.  And it was just like my family.  All they ever talked about was there filthy ugly money.

I hope with all my heart that every member of the tea party in this nation chokes on money.  I hope they get so much money that they end up choking.  I hope they choke to the point where they go to God.  Because that's all they deserve they deserve to go to God and let God judge them for their filthy stupid bastard desire and their devotion to money.  Their devotion that supersedes their worship of God.  Because they don't worship God without worshiping money first.

They really disgust me.  They are nothing to me.  Other than rats on the street.  That's all Republicans it turned out to be guilty lying stupid bastard rats who talk about nothing except their ugly filthy money.  And I have no respect for their behavior I have no respect for the positions they take and I will never support their ugly devotion to money ahead of their duty to protect and defend this country.  They are some of the most selfish ugly people I've ever seen in all the years I have lived in my life.

So I hope they get their filthy ugly money.  I hope they choke on their money.  Because that's all they deserve.  And I help although wealthy people in this country do the same.  That they choke on their stupid money.  They want their damn money so bad let them have their money.  I hope they choke on their damn money.  Because I don't want a lot of money.  I don't need a lot of money and as a matter of fact I'm ready to die.  It is instant man if they take my money.  No problem.  I'll go ahead and go to God.  I don't give a damn I'm fed up with this stupid bastard world and all that damn money.  We ever talk about.  We never talk about any of the real issues.  We never talk about women's rights.  We never talk about children's rights.  We never talk about the mentally ill.  We never talk about the downtrodden.  We never talk about the homeless.  We never talk about the American veterans of the police officers or firefighters or the nurses in this country.  We never talk about any of the really great heroes CNN does a program which I just saw which is great but where is the national discussion?  Where is the national discussion about these really major problems?  It's not there.  Because the Republican Party and the tea party don't want anyone to talk about anything except their filthy ugly money.

I walked away from that crap in 1980.  Because I got fed up with all the stupid bastard lying about money all the cheating and all of the filthy ugly, dirty business that was associated with money.  People rushing after money to the point where they would lie and cheat their own family because that's what I saw and I got fed up with it.

Like I said the Republican Party has a lot to answer for.  Because they are committing the same crime.  This Congressman Traficant committed.  Only Traficant was a Democrat.  So we went to prison.  The Republicans are of course Republican so they never go to prison for any crime they commit.  Just like the tea party.  They could take a gun and kill their own family and they will not go to prison.  Because they are above the law.  That's the law of the United States.  People of this country get crap and the Republican Party gets anything they want.  People of this country are treated like garbage and the Republican Party gets everything they want.  People in this country who are white Christian or white Catholic they get everything and everyone else gets nothing but garbage.  That's the law in the United States.  You have to either be white and Christian.  Or you are treated like crap.  You have to be wealthy.  Or you don't get anything.  If you're not wealthy you get screwed.  Because the Republican party hates anyone who's not wealthy they hate us.  They hate the middle class they hate the poor because that's all they ever talk about.  They talk about how much they want more money more and more money.  Those stupid bastards in Congress are millionaires.  Because we the people have been so stupid that we have allowed those Assholes in Congress to become millionaires.  And with all the money they have.  It's not enough.  They want more.  And the only way they think they can get any more money is by killing some of us.  And that's exactly what they want to do.

I hope those stupid bastards do exactly that.  I hope they begin killing Americans to get more filthy money for themselves.  And I hope they begin with me.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 

See Also:

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller

      Child Poverty Statistics:

    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty

    Child mortality Statistics:

    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute

    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.

    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.

    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/

    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.

    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.

    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.

If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

    *******************************************

    With 78% of the population of the United States being Christian, (US Religious Demographic Statistics ) that also means that 78% of all the:

    incidents that take place every year, are committed by approximately 78% of the population, meaning people who claim to be Christians. (US Religious Demographic Statistics ). And that is something that the Christian conservatives , and those who are Catholics, never seem to want to discuss, and in many, if not most, cases, will lie about. Unless they are forced to do so, and/or tell the truth, in a court of law.


    And again, their own God, Jesus Christ says in their own Bible, not to judge anyone, and not to hurt anything that God makes. That’s anything. So, these statistics are really meant to illustrate about being responsible for one’s own choices and actions. That would be, in their own Bible, free-will choices and free-will actions.

    ******************************************

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.

    ******************************************

    ******************************************

    My Pro-Life Statement

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

Lawsuits and Civil Rights Violations In Ohio:

General Further Reading: