Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Public Declaration

This is a legal public declaration.  It has come to my attention that once again University hospitals is attempting to possibly besmirch my good name.  And for that reason, the following needs to be stated.

1.  Every aspect of what I have said, regarding the Maschke family, and more specifically, my grandfather, Maurice Maschke, is verifiable as a result of his public documents which are on file at the Western reserve historical Society  in Cleveland, Ohio.

2.  My identity is completely verifiable including the birth certificate of my birth mother which is on file in my biographical profile .  All legal documents are in fact in my possession.  And copies have been filed with an associate in another state.

3.  Dr. Howard Gottesman, the director of outpatient psychiatry, at MetroHealth medical Center in Cleveland is my personal physician.  And can verify that everything about me is 100% true and correct.

4.  The details, meaning the parties involved.  Pursuant to my operation in 1968 are listed in my biographical profile.  Furthermore, I have the names and addresses for all of the doctors I have seen over the last 45 years.  Not one of those doctors, including Dr. Howard Gottesman, has ever been able to locate or to secure my medical records from my operation which was done at University hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio on September 1, 1968.  At 7 AM, by Dr. Charles H Herndon.

5.  Dr. Victor Vertese was in fact my legal cousin.  Furthermore, he was also the director of medicine at University hospitals of Cleveland Ohio.  Furthermore, I have medical records of my own, copies given to me by University hospitals during various times of treatment.  Additionally, I have legal documents certifying the Dr Victor Vertese was in fact my legal cousin.

6.  Dr Ally Maschke was in fact the director of medicine at Mount Sinai medical Center of Cleveland, Ohio.  And he was my grandfather's brother.  And I also have legal documents certifying this to be 100% honest and true.

If anyone in the city of Cleveland or anyone connected to University hospitals of Cleveland wants to take issue with anything I'm saying.  Or if anyone connected with University hospitals of Cleveland.  In any way attempts to besmirch my good name or to attack what I am saying or to attack my character in any way.  I am prepared to bring my documentation into any court of law.  And when I'm done talking.  It will be clear who the liars are.  And it won't be me.

I also have documentation certifying that my aunt, Helen Maschke Hannah, was in fact married to Mark Hanna at one time, who was in fact the creator and founder of the Hana Mining company which became the 3M company.

I also have documentation certifying that the Maschke family was in fact one of the many founding families of the city of Cleveland, Ohio.

Like I said if anyone at University hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio or anyone connected to University hospitals of Cleveland Ohio wants to shoot off their mouth and an attempt to besmirch my good name.  My attitude, is let them try.  I have an attorney.  I have the legal documentation.  And of University hospitals wants to go ahead and bring me into court let them do so.  Because I will bring my documentation into court.  And when I am done talking.  It will be clear.  Like I said, who the liars are.  And it won't be me.

At this stage of my life.  I want nothing from University hospitals of Cleveland Ohio.  Furthermore, I have a living will, which states very clearly that should I have any kind of terminal illness or develop any kind of terminal illness that no one from the medical community is allowed to give me any kind of medical care whatsoever, other than pain medication.

All my life University hospitals has gone to every extent possible to deny that anything that I claim happened to me ever took place.  But unfortunately University hospitals does not have my documentation.  And the only way they are going to see my documentation is if they have me go to court.  And if they want me to do that.  No problem.  Because like I said when I am finished talking.  It will be clear who the liars are.  And as I said above, it won't be me.

Finally, I really don't want to have anything to do with anyone who is connected with University hospitals of Cleveland, Ohio.  In any way.  I don't want anyone of them to contact me without their attorney being present.  And I see nothing from University hospitals of Cleveland.  I have no interest in doing that.  I do not respect the institution under any circumstances.

Finally, I also have medical records and legal documentation certifying that Dr. Bernard Kryle, who was the director of medicine and one of the founders of the Cleveland clinic foundation, was in fact my personal physician from age 13 until I was 16.

If anyone connected with University hospitals in any way, shape, or form, attempts to contact me under any circumstances, without their attorney being present.  I will look at such contact as harassment.  And my attorney will take whatever action the law allows to prevent such harassment.  Furthermore, if anyone connected with University hospitals of Cleveland.  In any way, shape, or form, attempts to besmirch my good name or to lie about me in any way.  My attorney is prepared to take whatever action the law allows to certify that I am protected from such character assassination or defamation of character.

Further Reading:

My biographical profile

Western Reserve Historical Society of Cleveland, Ohio