Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our Sisters, The Guardians of Life

I basically took the day off yesterday.  And I did.  Because one of the reasons why I actually do survive as well as I do is because I listen to my body.  Notices something that most people in the general population do not do.  And yet, people who meditate do this.  People from various spiritual beliefs do this.  And people who are extremely health-conscious also do this.  But there is a huge number in the general population that does not do this and more specifically people who have any kind of disability are absolutely required to do this.  To listen to your body.  Because when you actually start listening to your body, your life changes.

Listening to your body gives you an entirely new awareness of your synchronicity in life.  And as a result, your daily life does in fact change.  Because listening to your body gives you the ability to know when and how to adjust the speed of your life.  When to go fast and when to go slow.  And that is the point.

It's the 18th.  But in a few hours.  It will be of course the 19th.  And that has a tremendous significance to my life.  Because it was on 19 November two years ago when, at 6:30 PM I received that one special phone call.  The call from Aileen's sister Evelyn telling me that it was time.  That they did not expect for Aileen to make it through the night.

When I got that call and of course that I would be there in 5 min.  Because that is what the police had promised me they would make sure would happen.  The police knew of Aileen's condition.  They promised me that when it was time no matter what they would make sure I got there.  So as soon as I got in my car the very first thing I did was that I looked up at God and I told him not to forget his promise.  That this would not come into my darling Aileen, but that he would lean down and take her into his arms and take her home.

And I didn't raise.  But I drove quickly.  And I did get there in 5 min.

One of the dynamics of that evening.  Which is why Evelyn has such a hard time seeing me is because of one single remark that Evelyn made which she can't remember at this point.  A remark that perhaps her brother, Claude does remember.  A remark that I absolutely do remember.

Evelyn said she was so extremely jealous of me that I was allowed to stay with Aileen.  And that she could not stay.

That is one of the reasons why Evelyn is having such a hard time seeing me.  Because she's jealous of me.  She's jealous that I was the one who was allowed to stay with Aileen.  As she was dying.  She's jealous I am the one who has the huge feelings regarding my association to her sister.  But of course attempting to explain that to her would be ridiculous.  Because not only can she not remember making that remark.  But trying to explain that to her would only alienate her further.

So it is sitting that I do not have Claude or Evelyn around me tomorrow or on the 20th.  This moment is between Aileen and me.  It's not between Evelyn and meteor Claude and made.  It's between Aileen and me.  They were her sister and brother.  They knew her from births.  But I am the one who found her and who she found.  I am the one who fell in love with her to such an extent that every aspect of my entire life.  And even beyond would forever change.

So consequently, my instincts told me yesterday that I needed to listen to my body.  That I needed to listen to that inner most part of myself in order to adjust my speed.  The speed at which I move through my life.  Because this moment.  Just like every single moment in every single one of our lives never comes again.  And with those moments we hardly notice.  But with others.  We can't help but notice.

And where, during the first year at this particular moment I was devastated with the feelings of loss for my darling Aileen.  This year that is not so.  Because this year.  It is more like the feeling of greeting an old friend.  Coming home to your loved one.  After being so far away and seeing them their.  And your instinct instantly moves to to do together.  Rushing toward each other knowing that the moment you embrace the magic happens.  That magic.  That God stuff.  The moment you embrace everything makes perfect sense.

And as I am listening to my body and feeling this moment I suddenly realize I no longer need anyone's explanation anymore.  I don't need anyone to tell me what is going on.  I don't need anyone to justify that my darling Aileen is right here with me.  Because I know that is so.  Regardless of what the world of science or reality might say.  I know that this is so.  And it is not with tremendous pain of loss that I feel this moment it is with that wonderful warm feeling of seeing her and knowing in my heart.  We have never been separated.  Not even now.

And I am renewed.  I am renewed with the spirit of God inside of me.  I am renewed with the spirit of my darling Aileen.  Through my life and everything I was and ever shall be.  Just like I was yesterday morning when I talked about the 6 million women in this country who are being beaten, raped and murdered.  Just like my darling Aileen was raped brutally three times in her life and suffered horrible domestic violence abuse.  For anyone to think what I wrote yesterday came only from me would be a mistake to read.  Because it did not.  It came from my darling Aileen.  Because she was inside of me as I was writing.  Because that is the magic of this Journal.  And you can believe me.  It is magic.  It is that God stuff.

This Journal.  Bitter harvest.  This was that one Journal that my darling Aileen wanted to do with me but never got the chance to do so.  And there is magic in that.  There is the most.  Unbelievable magic in all of humankind.  Because by doing this Journal.  The one Journal.  She wanted more than anything else to do with me.  But never got the chance to do.  By doing this Journal.  She is inside of me in all that I write.  Sometimes the percentages are less than others.  Yesterday morning, she was rushing bare breasted into battle.  Because that is exactly what I was writing about.  How any nation or any group of people in this country can turn their backs on 6 million women that are being murdered every year, are ruined every year and destroyed every year in any one nation is nothing less than what was done to the millions, the 6 million people during World War II.  And it is a Holocaust.

For anyone to say that is not so, is lying.  Because it is a Holocaust.  Only it is a Holocaust.  That doesn't happen once during any war.  In the United States.  It is a Holocaust.  It happens every single year.  And most of the people in this country turn their backs were ignore the significance of the Holocaust.  But Aileen and I never did.  So I write about domestic abuse victims the percentage of how much Aileen is inside of me grows by leaps and bounds to the point where she literally takes over.  And she is talking to her sisters in this nation.  She is talking to the politicians of this nation.  She is talking to the people of this nation.  She is talking to the people of this world and asking why.  Why do we turn our backs on this kind of Holocaust?  Why do we turn our backs on this kind of devastating Holocaust taking place every single year in the United States, when in fact we did not turn our backs on the Holocaust of World War II?  Because there is no difference.  No matter what we think or say.  There is no difference.

And so another reason for why she wanted me to go back to living as a woman becomes incredibly clear.  I was her husband.  And I am her husband, but more.  We were husband and wife.  But more.  We were sisters.  But not sisters.  Like her and Evelyn.  We were sisters side by side in the war fighting and crusading try and make the world understand that there is a silent Holocaust taking place in these United States.  And that this Holocaust is taking place every single year.

So yesterday she was.  Deeply inside of me.  Just like she is right now.  And we're talking to our sisters in this world.  We are talking to the millions and millions of women in this world who for whatever reason, are not speaking out.  The millions of voices who either will become so damaged or silenced that the world will never hear them.  And Aileen and I are refusing to allow them to go quietly into the darkness.  That will not happen.  They do not deserve that.

So on this last day that she was alive 2000 years ago.  Two years hence.  My darling Aileen and I aren't together in one body.  And we are writing these words to remind our sisters, not to go quietly into that darkness.  But to stand up and have the dignity that God gave them.  To demand of our world that this Holocaust come to a close.  That this Holocaust stops.  And for any politician in any government not to hear the voices of these millions of women who are being murdered were being killed or damaged every single year is for that politician to basically say to God that they do not value life at all.  Because that is the reality of this.  Our sisters are the harbingers of life in this world.  And whether we like it or not we are allowing a Holocaust it is as bad as what happened in World War II.  The take place every single year in these United States.  And the Republican Party is not saying a single word nor are they doing anything to stop this Holocaust.  Neither is the tea party.  And neither are most politicians in these United States or anywhere in the world.  They are not doing anything to stop this Holocaust.  When in fact the entire world came together in World War II to stop a Holocaust that was exactly the same.  But that only took place once.  This Holocaust takes place every single year in these United States and elsewhere throughout this world.  Every single year.  This Holocaust happens.  And every single year.  The world ignores this Holocaust and doesn't really come to terms with dealing with it.

And the damages are no different than what took place in World War II.  Not by any means or measure.  And for anyone to think that the conditions are different is again for that person to be a liar before God.

So my darling Aileen is inside of me now.  That is in fact what is happening.  That is why Evelyn is jealous.  That is why Evelyn does not want to be around me.  And that is why I need to be alone so that Aileen and I can become part of this magic.  This God stuff.  Not for us.  But for our sisters who are following every single 30 seconds that passes.  Every 30 seconds another one of our sisters as being either raped and beaten or murdered while Republicans argue that the only way to help the poor in this nation is to take as much money away from the poor and give it to themselves and to the wealthy.  Because the Republicans believe that the only way to help the poor is by crushing the poor as much as possible and giving as much money to themselves and to the wealthy.  Because that's what the Republicans constantly talk about.  They talk about how the only way to help United States is to take as much money and to take everything possible away from the middle class and the poor in the United States and to give everything to the wealthy and to themselves.  Because they say that doing that will help the poor.  Because they say that the fault of everything in this world is because of the poor and the middle class.  That the wealthy and the Republican Party and the tea party are actually sent here by God to be wealthy and to have his much as possible.  And that the middle class and the poor are actually the bastards that God has created an God is embarrassed of.  And the Republicans want the middle class and the poor to know that it is our duty to live without anything to get everything we have.  So that the Republican Party and the tea party can become as wealthy as possible and so that the wealthy can become even richer and it.  We will then starve to death and that we will lose our homes and that our children will go hungry and I because that is our duty before God.  Because that's what the Republican Party is telling us to do.  They are telling us to give everything we can to them into the tea party and to the wealthy.  Because only by doing that, will the financial crisis be cured.  Only by our children dying only by us losing our homes only by 6 million women being beaten murdered and destroyed every year, only then will the wealthy finally be able to be treated with the dignity they deserve because the wealthy are suffering so terribly and the Republican Party commands before God their God-given right to have as much money as possible.  Regardless, who gets hurt.  Because that's what the Republican Party and the tea party constantly talk about.

And as they speak those words they blaspheme before God.  And they do, because they are turning their backs on one of the most devastating and absolutely horrible crimes before God and all humanity that has ever taken place in the history of the entire world.  I Holocaust.  It takes place every single year in these United States and around the entire world.  When in World War II.  There was a Holocaust exactly like what is happening every year.  Only in World War II it was done to 6 million people.  Every year.  It is happening to 6 million women in the United States and millions more throughout this world.  The Republican Party and the tea party are saying, that's exactly what God wants.  Because God wants us to understand that the wealthy are so extremely suffering and they are in such terrible pain and agony and they are just absolutely so desperately in need.  That it is the duty of every single man and woman in the armed services of the fire services or the police forces and every single person in the United States who is middle class or poor to understand.  It is hard duty before God and our duty to the United States to throw our children into the Street and to make sure that our children go hungry and Diane that we die in order to make sure that the Republican Party can have more money and that the tea party can have more money that the wealthy can have more money and at 6 million women will die and be murdered every year because that is our duty to the United States into the Republican Party.  Because the Republican Party believes that this Holocaust is a sacred act that God wants them to do to us.  And that's the line.  They constantly take.

And for anyone who believes that kind of bullshit coming from the Republican Party and the tea party will be damned for all time before God.  Because that's what it is, ladies and gentlemen.  It is bullshit.  Republican Party knows this and so does the tea party.  But they refused to relent.  Because they know.  As far as they are concerned and as far as the wealthy are concerned, it doesn't matter how many dead babies are lying on the ground or how many women are murdered.  It doesn't matter how much blood is running in the streets.  Because the Republican Party and the tea party and the wealthy are determined to make sure everyone understands that they will get their money.  No matter who is hurt or who is killed.  Which is why the Republican Party will never talk about this Holocaust, which is why the Republican Party will never pay attention to our sisters who are being destroyed every 30 seconds.  Which is why the Republican Party is constantly telling the entire world.  The only way to fix the economic crisis is by taking as much money away from the middle class and the poor and giving that money to our politicians and to the wealthy.  That's the way to fix the economic crisis.  To take everything possible away from those with the least amount of money and the least resources whose children are already going hungry to take everything away from them and given to the politicians and to the wealthy.  The Republican Party and the tea party are saying, that's going to fix everything.  And do they ever talk about the Holocaust taking place every single year against women in the United States and around the world?  No they do not.

And that makes them agents of Satan.  Because they are committing a crime before God.  And that are what they say or do they are committing a crime before God and all humanity by not paying attention to this Holocaust.  And they know it.  And so do the wealthy and so does every man woman and child in this world.  They know it is a crime before the Almighty to not pay attention to the Holocaust that is being done to our sisters throughout this world.  They know what.  But no one wants to admit to that.  Because the Holocaust is so horrible and the effects are so terrible that no one wants to admit that it is really happening.  But every 30 seconds.  It is.  Every 30 seconds.  It is the same.  March to the death camps that the Nazis perpetrated against humanity and against God.  In World War II, only it's being done every single day.  Day after day after day after day.  Day after day.  Our sisters March to the gates of hell would no one rescuing them.  With no one trying to reach down and grab them and protect them.  And as this is happening.  The Republican Party and the tea party continue their mantra.  They continue trying to tell America that the only way to fix the economic crisis is that all Americans who are middle class and poor need to give every bit of our money to the word Republican Party and the tea party to make them as rich as possible and to give the wealthy everything we have.  So the Republican Party believes that the only way to fix the economic crisis is by taking every single thing away from us that they can and giving themselves everything and giving the wealthy everything.  Because they say.  By doing that economic stability will in fact come about.  Meaning that they are claiming that God wants to Republican Party and the tea party to be millionaires and that God wants to wealthy to be like kings on Earth.

And that is why the Republican Party and the tea party and the wealthy will be damned for all time before God.  The Republican Party and the tea party knows full well that they are blaspheming.  They know they are committing a sin before God they know they are committing a crime against we the people of these United States.  But the tea party and the Republican Party don't care.  They want all Americans to know that they are dedicated to doing everything they possibly can to taking everything away from the people in this country who have the least amount of money and resources to give.  And taking everything away from us so that they, the Republican Party and the tea party in Congress can have more money.  And so that the wealthy can have more money.  And they are saying that only by doing that will economic stability ever take place.  Meaning that only when the wealthy are absolutely overflowing with money.  And when the Republican Party and tea party are basically acting like bastards before God with all the money they are getting while they are starving us to death while they are taking our homes.  While they are doing that.  They are saying only then will economic stability ever take place.

So the Republican Party is yelling and screaming about how they want all of us in the middle class and the poor to go without our homes and to go without proper food or medical attention.  While the Republican Party and tea party get everything.  And while the wealthy get more money.  Because the Republican Party doesn't give a damn about the middle class or the poor.  They don't give a damn about any of us.  Because they never talk about us.  Just like they never talk about the Holocaust that is taking place where millions of our sisters are being murdered and destroyed every single 30 seconds.  And as I said that makes the Republican Party and the tea party agents of Satan.  They are not working for God they are working for Satan.  Because they are not paying heed to this Holocaust.  The same kind of Holocaust when another agent of Satan in World War II committed a crime against humanity and against God by murdering 6 million people.

And in the book of revelations it says very clearly that Satan would appear to humankind in a guys whereby humankind would think he was in fact not what he was.  So these angels of darkness present themselves to all of us as if they are godly.  When in fact they are working for Satan.  Because they are not paying attention to the real Holocaust that is taking place every single year throughout this world where millions and millions of our sisters are being murdered or destroyed.  No one wants to talk about it.  And yet the Holocaust is happening every day.  And no one pays any attention to it.  Because no one wants to admit that the harbingers of life.  Are our sisters.

But that is exactly what is happening, ladies and gentlemen.  And Aileen and I are together in this.

So believe what you want.  Think what you want.  But the reality is exactly the same, ladies and gentlemen.  And it doesn't matter what country we are talking about.  Because the same condition is taking place throughout this entire world.  The wealthy are becoming agents of Satan.  The politicians are becoming agents of Satan.  They are not working for God they are working for Satan.  Because they are telling the entire world that the only way to fix the economic problems is by taking as much money from the people who have the least amount of money and who are getting the least amount of help whatsoever to take everything away from us as possible and give it to themselves and to the wealthy.  Because the politicians are saying that only when that happens will the world ever find any kind of economic balance.  But how can that be so?  And if you look in revelations you will see that Lucifer is saying exactly the same thing.

So I am telling you not to be fooled by these agents of hell.  These agents of Satan.  Because that's what they are.  They are angels of the Army of darkness.  They are working against God not for God.  Don't believe me.  Please don't believe me.  Because as I said Aileen is inside of me right now.  And she is no longer of this world.  Because she is with God.  So of you don't want to believe me then listen to those of your own loved ones who have departed and ask them.  Ask them what they think of what the Republican Party and tea party and the other politicians are doing to the poorest people in this world.  Ask them if they believe anything that the Republican Party and tea party is saying or what the welfare saying.  Ask them.  And you will find the same answer.  You'll find the exact same thing being said as what Aileen and I are saying together as one soul before God.

So Aileen and I are together.  We are one.  And we are speaking out in defense of our sisters who are being ignored in the greatest Holocaust in the history of humankind.  While the Angels of darkness the Angels of Satan here on Earth scream and yell about getting that baby from the woman or how the Republican Party is screaming and yelling how the only way to fix the economic problems in this world is by taking as much money.  And as many services away from the poor as possible and giving those services.  And that money to the politicians and to the wealthy.  Because that's what they are saying.  Which is exactly what the Prince of darkness says in the book of revelations.

And so the pro-life movement screams and yells about their Holocaust.  When in reality the pro-life movement is actually working for Satan.  And everyone in the pro-life movement knows they are working for Satan.  That they are working for the devil.  They are not working for God.  Because if they were working for God they would never turn their back on the agents of God appointed by God to safeguard the.
Coming into this world.  But the pro-life movement does exactly that.  Just exactly like the Republican Party and the tea party are screaming and yelling how the only way to fix the economic problems in the United States is by taking as many services and as much money away from the people who have the least amount to give.  And that all of us who are going without should give the Republican Party and the tea party as much money as possible and to give the wealthy everything we have.  So that our children will starve and that we will go hungry and we will lose our homes.  Because the Republican Party is trying to convince America that the wealthy are suffering so badly that it is our duty for us to let our children starve to death.  And for us to go without any food or services.  So that the Republican Party can get more money and the tea party can get more money and the wealthy can get more money.  Because that's what the Republican Party and tea party talk about all the time.

Just like the pro-life movement yells and screams about their Holocaust and never does one single thing to stop the worst Holocaust in the history of humankind.  Where are sisters are being murdered and destroy that the rate of one every 30 seconds.  Nobody wants to talk about that.  But Aileen is with God and she is inside of me and we are talking about it.

And the blood for all of our dead sisters will be on the hands of everyone in the pro-life movement.  And on the hands of every Republican and tea party member and upon their souls for all of time.  Because they will be damned before God for their agreement to work for Satan instead of working for God because they are turning their back on.  The worst Holocaust the worst mass murder in the history of this entire world.

It's almost the day before she died.  I can feel her all through my body.  I can feel her all through my soul.  And as I said she is now running bare breasted into battle to defend her sisters and our sisters who are being murdered and destroyed every 30 seconds while the Republican Party becomes more greedy and selfish and take as much money and gets all the services they can for themselves while telling the rest of us to go to hell.  Just like the pro-life movement is screaming and yelling about getting that baby and does nothing to protect the agents of God that God appointed to safeguard that baby.

But don't believe me.  Please don't.  Do the research yourself.  Look at the numbers of women who are being destroyed and murdered every 30 seconds in the United States and around the world.  Go ahead look at the numbers.  Then do the comparison.  Do the comparison of how many women are being destroyed and murdered every 30 seconds throughout this entire world and compare that number to the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler.  Then tell me that the Republican Party and tea party and other politicians and the pro-life movement are not working for Satan.  Go ahead.  Tell me then.

As I've said before.  2000 years ago there was a halfbreed Jew who tried to warn you about the coming age of Enlightenment.  A time when in fact humanity would suddenly become awakened about a new way of looking at God.  And all the people at that time did was to cut his head off and put it on a plate.  Before which they basically laughed at him and called him stupid and ridiculous.  I am a halfbreed Jew.  People call me ridiculous and stupid.  And I am not John the Baptist.  But I am.  I half breed Jew and my darling Aileen who is with God is now inside of me.  And she is speaking with me and through me.  We are speaking, to gather.  And we're speaking out in defense of our sisters.  And we are talking about one of the worst mass murders in the history of the entire world.  Murders of the pro-life movement will not discuss.  Murders that the Republican Party and tea party will not talk about.  Murders that are happening every single 32nd.  And if that's not a Holocaust.  Then we don't deserve to live here on Earth.

So it's all about speed, ladies and gentlemen.  It's all about understanding your body.  It's all about listening to your soul.  These are the times that try the souls of humankind.  These are those times of darkness were the only light you will find will be coming from within your soul because there is darkness everywhere else.  So tell me it's not happening.  Deny it.  Live in denial as we have been doing for centuries.  Go ahead.  Commit more of a sin against God.  Commit more of a crime against God.  Blaspheme against God the way the Republican Party and tea party and the pro-life movement are doing.  Go ahead.  Because when you do support those movements are those groups you are in fact becoming agents of Satan you're not working for God.  Because you are not protecting the agents of God that God appointed and created specifically to be the guardians of life.  So ignore those guardians before God and you will admit that you are working for Satan and are an agent of hell and not working for God.  Because God created women to be the sacred agents the sacred guardians of life.  And yet, the Republican Party refuses to talk about them.  The tea party refuses to discuss the matter.  The pro-life movement refuses to do anything to protect the guardians of life because they are more interested in getting that baby and where have you seen anyone behaving like that except in the book of revelations and the identity who is in fact behaving that way is not God but Satan.  So go ahead, don't believe me.  Please don't.  It's your soul and the crossed wires.  Not mine.

So listening to my body.  I can feel my darling Aileen inside of me now.  I can feel her all through me.  And through this house.  That is why Evelyn does not want to come over here.  Because she's jealous of the fact that I am able to merge with her sister and she is not able to do so.  But the reason she's not able to do so is because she is not opening herself up to that process.  So it's not my fault she is not merging with her sister.  It is her own fault.  But that's the way that the world has become.  Very self oriented self-indulgent self-involved.  To the point where we no longer pay attention to the real terrible tragedy and the disgrace that we are doing to ourselves and before God.  Because it is a crime whether anyone wants to admit it or not.  It is a crime before God.  It is a crime before all humanity.  It is a crime before life itself.

But as I said.  Don't believe me.  Please don't.  Do the research.  In my see also section, I'm giving you a mindful of research.  So how many of you are actually reading what is in my see also section?  I went to the rather lengthy trouble along with Aileen's help of providing that information for you.  So how many of you are actually reading those source notes?  Because in those source notes is in fact the proof of what I'm saying.  All you have to do is read and learn and grow and then understand.  It's right there.  Make no mistake, the streets are running with the blood of our sisters who are being murdered and beaten and raped every 30 seconds.  And the Republican Party refuses to do anything.  They refused to speak out against this crime.  Because they are too busy trying to convince all of us in the middle class and the poor that the only way for America to gain any kind of stability is for all of us in the middle class and the poor to give up everything.  So the Republican Party and tea party can become more wealthy.  And so that the wealthy can become even more wealthy than they already are.  The Republican Party and tea party are blaming us for everything.  When they, the Republican Party and the tea party are stealing money from us.  We are their employers.  And they are telling us that we don't have any rights.  Because the tea party Republican Party want to take as much money from us and steal it for themselves.  Just like the pro-life movement wants to steal that baby from our sisters and then denigrate our sisters and to miss treat them into ignore them.  The Republican Party and the tea party and the pro-life movement doesn't even recognize the fact that God appointed our sisters to be the guardians of life.  But the pro-life movement doesn't care about that.  All they wanted that baby.  Just like the Prince of darkness.  Just like Satan.  Just like every single movie you have ever seen where Satan is after that baby.  Because that's exactly what the pro-life movement is doing.  They're going after that baby.  Just exactly like Satan yet they don't want to even admit that.

Like I've said none of the money of the pro-life movement goes for anything except lawsuits protesting and lobbying.  So none of that money is being used to save the lives of the agent that God appointed here on Earth to be the guardians of life.  The pro-life movement can show you one single penny that they are spending on protecting the woman's life.  They aren't they are spending their money on lawsuits and lobbying and protests.  Because they don't care about the guardians of life.  They don't care about what God did with women making them the sacred agent to be the guardian of life.  The pro-life movement doesn't care about that.  Because they are like Satan they want that baby and they will get that baby even if they have to murder doctors and bribe public officials they'll get that baby.  Just like Satan.

Just like the Republican Party telling all of us who are in the middle class and the poor that we are the problem.  While the Republican Party continue to take their pay raises while we are the employee years of the Congress.  The Republican Party and tea party are our employees in Congress and yet they are stealing our money to take for themselves and to give to the wealthy and then blaming us for their greed and their stealing and their lying before God.  And if you believe that then you are doing exactly what it says in the book of revelations.  You are following the false prophets.

But again, don't believe me.  Doesn't matter.  It's not my soul.  That's in the telescopic sight.  It's not my soul that's going to have to go before God and try to explain why you have listened to the Republican Party and the pro-life movement screaming and yelling about everything else except taking care of our sisters who are dying and being murdered and destroyed every 30 seconds.  You'll have to explain to God why you didn't take care of our sisters.  Not me.  So go ahead, don't believe anything I'm saying and see what God says about that.

So as I said, timing is everything.  Sequences the way things in fact take place.  And everything that is happening now is exactly in sequence.  Aileen is with me.  She is all through me and inside of me and we years peaking to you together asking you to wake up.  And to recognize the Holocaust that is taking place every single day.

Either humanity will pay attention to this Holocaust and bring it to a close.  Or humanity will become victims of this Holocaust.

Thank you very much for listening.


Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller

      Child Poverty Statistics:

    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty

    Child mortality Statistics:

    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute

    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.

    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.

    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/

    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.

    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.

    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.

If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

    *******************************************

    With 78% of the population of the United States being Christian, (US Religious Demographic Statistics ) that also means that 78% of all the:

    incidents that take place every year, are committed by approximately 78% of the population, meaning people who claim to be Christians. (US Religious Demographic Statistics ). And that is something that the Christian conservatives , and those who are Catholics, never seem to want to discuss, and in many, if not most, cases, will lie about. Unless they are forced to do so, and/or tell the truth, in a court of law.


    And again, their own God, Jesus Christ says in their own Bible, not to judge anyone, and not to hurt anything that God makes. That’s anything. So, these statistics are really meant to illustrate about being responsible for one’s own choices and actions. That would be, in their own Bible, free-will choices and free-will actions.

    ******************************************

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.

    ******************************************

    ******************************************

    My Pro-Life Statement

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

General Further Reading:

 

Personal Further Reading:

My Significant Journal Entries:

  1. My Biographical Profile
  2. Public Declaration
  3. My Complete Medical Record Of My Caregiving For Aileen
  4. Finding Neverland
  5. How Do I love thee. The First Anniversary Of Aileen's Rosebush
  6. My Philosophy of Life
  7. Second Gear, My discussion of my Pro-Life, and Pro-Choice Position
  8. The Time I was hired to photograph and met President-elect Ronald Reagan
  9. My 250 Million Variable Characteristic Hieroglyphic Language
  10. My Global Warming Research
  11. Quantum Mechanics And Newtonian Metaphysics, Originally Dictated On Friday March 19, 2010 (two days before Aileen collapsed and was told she only had 2 months left to live
  12. Pressurized Moments
  13. Religion 101
  14. I Am An Iconoclastic Human Rights Advocate
  15. The Dark Lord
  16. Sand On The Floor
  17. A Human Comedy
  18. The Tortoise And The Hare
  19. Fear: One of Life's Great Motivators
  20. Give Me That Old Time Religion
  21. The Real Explanation of What’s Going On With Japan
  22. The Shadow People
  23. The Music Of The Spheres
  24. The Maschke Dynamic
  25. At Last
  26. Midnight Madness
  27. A Speck Of Dust On A Dirty Beach
  28. Choices of The Heart
  29. Oh There You Are
  30. Finding The Path
  31. Death Be Not Proud
  32. John Denver-The Box
  33. Relevancy
  34. The Environment Of My Mind
  35. The Dented Soul
  36. Talking To The Ghosts In My Heart
  37. A Rumpled And Misunderstood Life
  38. The Metaphysics of Hatred
  39. System Update: The Metaphysics Of Computing
  40. The Letter
  41. Human Rights
  42. Human Rights-An Analysis Part I
  43. Human Rights-An Analysis Part II
  44. Appearances Are Deceiving
  45. Unfinished Business
  46. The Velvet Hammer
  47. Reality Always Wins
  48. Midnight With The Iron Maiden
  49. The Difference Between Love And Hate
  50. System Update: Comprehensive
  51. Rummaging Through An Old Drawer
  52. Tidying Up
  53. Climbing The Mountain
  54. Clear Vision
  55. Dancing In The Backyard With My Weed Wacker
  56. Exercises In Multi-Directional Thinking
  57. Having Dinner At The Gates Of Hell
  58. Assured Distance
  59. The Dignity Of The Human Soul
  60. The Remarkable Thing
  61. Two … Three … One …
  62. Following The Footprints In The Sand
  63. Second Sight
  64. In The Midst Of Darkness A Single Spark Of Light Guides My Way
  65. Battling Demons In The Darkness
  66. Israel Hits Hamas Government Buildings
  67. Shadow Boxing
  68. Looking At Future's Past
  69. Circles Of Synchronicity
  70. Well That Was A Bad Idea

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)