Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Looking At Future's Past

Microsoft went through some more updates.  And as a result, I had to do some repair on Dragon NaturallySpeaking.  Which was no real big deal.  Because it's basically working fine.  But one thing I did was to get rid of all the extra media players I had on my system except for last.fm, and the media player that I use with my iSpy program.

As I said, I fully understand that Dragon NaturallySpeaking really needs to have the system as simplified as possible.

Politics:

I realize that some people may be finding my rhetoric regarding the Republican Party and the tea party and the so-called pro-life movement of the difficult to take.  But the reality is that I'm simply stating the facts.  I know that truth is never as fun as fiction.  Fiction is always much more enjoyable.  But unfortunately the United States and the world is moving in a direction where fiction just is not really resolving any of the problems.  And what's really sad is that we as a nation are allowing the extremism that is literally exploding throughout the world to affect our own nation.  And that is, at least in my personal estimation, a very serious mistake.

We the people of this country actually deserve better.  The Republican Party actually also deserves a great deal better.  The Republican Party should not be reduced to a bunch of rather cynical and hateful men who are more interested in securing the rights of the wealthy and white Christians than they are in protecting and supporting the Constitution.  The Republican Party should not be reduced to racism and bigotry and basically taking the position of hating women.  Which in reality the Republican Party is showing very clearly that they do.  That they hate women.  The pro-life movement is not pro-life at all.  Because none of the money that the pro-life movement collects goes toward saving any living life.  It goes toward only lawsuits and lobbying Congress to get whatever they want.  And toward protests.  And that's not helping women.

Again, it's amazing to me as a Jewish American that I actually understand Jesus Christ a lot better than most Christians and Catholics.  Because most Christians and Catholics make judgments all the time.  And yet their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, a Jew, told them at the sermon on the mount, judge not lest you be judged.  And that which you do to the least of me will be done to you.

And yet we have good Christians and good Catholics all over this country screaming and yelling with all sorts of judgments they are making against everyone else.  But if they do that.  And when they do that.  They are in fact denigrating and disrespecting their Lord and Savior, by not doing what their Lord and Savior told them to do.  Which is to not judge anyone.  And not to harm anyone.

I think it's rather remarkable that the Christians in the Catholics constantly used the book of Mark and the story of Saul to justify their hatred and their racism and their violence.  When in point of fact, the book of Mark was not written by God.  It was written by a man.  Who was in fact one of the followers of Jesus Christ.  Therefore, for the Catholics and the Christians to follow the book of Mark or the story of Saul and then to use that story.  And that book to justify their racism or their bigotry or their prejudice is basically saying that they are going to put more value on the words of one of the followers of Jesus Christ than they are on their own Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Which of course is again showing when they do that.  That they are not following the words of their Lord and Savior.

Like I said, fiction is always much more enjoyable than truth.  But unfortunately our world has become so addicted to fiction and to extremism.  That was basically happening is that every single 30 seconds that takes place.  So, within 30 seconds after you read what I'm writing this very instant.  Another woman will either be raped beaten or murdered in this country.  And there's no way that the Catholics and Christians can say that all of the killings of women that are going on in this country are done by anyone other than Catholics and Christians.  Because the demographics of the United States, religiously speaking, show very clearly, that 78% of the United States is pro-life Christian.  And I find that remarkable.  Because if the United States is in fact 78% pro-life Christian then it is impossible statistically speaking for all of the 6 million women who are being beaten, raped or murdered at the rate of one every 30 seconds to be victims of non-Christians.  Because non-Christians in actuality comprise less than 25% of this nation.  So it is physically impossible for all of the murdering of women to be done by less than 25% of the people of this country.  It's not physically possible for that to happen.  That's reality.  That's the truth.

So in reality the people of this country need to be really ashamed of themselves.  We all do.  Because it is a national disgrace.  Whether any of us like it or not.  It is a national disgrace that we are allowing 6 million women to be murdered and beaten and raped and have their lives destroyed one the Republicans in Congress and the tea party in Congress refused to discuss the matter at all.  They refused to take any action whatsoever to stop this open warfare on women.  We know that's true because they are never talking about it.  They are never putting into laws anything to stop this national disgrace.

And in reality with my being 62 years old.  This point actually can be looked upon as being quite academic.  Because in a matter of years.  I won't even be alive anymore.  And I'm sure that the Catholics and Christians will just absolutely cheer about that.  But unfortunately reality as I said is not as enjoyable as fiction.  Because the reality is that once I die there will be someone else who will step forward and be that irritating voice to stand forward and demand better treatment for the women in this country and the women throughout this world.  And make no mistake I am not the only voice.  I am one very tiny speck of an individual.  I am just one small.  Tiny voice out of 7 billion voices in this world.  So my voice is even smaller than most people can even realize.  Because my voice is hardly heard at all.  And I know that's true because if my voice.  Were actually being heard if anyone was actually really listening to what I was saying.  Then there would be some kind of activity regarding protecting women in this country.  And that's not happening.

So we know very clearly that the attitude of the right-wing Christian extremists is that they basically hate women.  And they love seeing women being beaten and raped and murdered they love seeing women being punched in the face and kicked and thrown to the street.  Because the right-wing Christian extremists are all about pro-life and all their money goes toward lobbying and lawsuits to make sure they get what they want and their protests.  But none of their money goes toward domestic violence shelters for women.  None of their money goes toward counseling services for women of domestic violence.  None of their money goes toward education to stop this disgraceful practice of murdering women which is happening every single 30 seconds that passes.

And if any Catholic or Christian thinks that God is going to say thank you for murdering 6 million women every single year.  When the Lord and Savior of the Catholics and Christians, Jesus Christ, died protecting women.  Then, that Catholic or Christian needs to get a real dose of reality because God is not going to say thank you.  Because Jesus Christ told everyone who is a Christian and Catholic to put up and shut up and not judge anyone and do not harm anyone.  So I would like to know where the justification is that the Catholics and Christians have for all of the killing they have done all of the murdering they have done such as the burning times.  And the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition and the murdering of 6 million women.  I would like to know what the justification is for that.

But I won't hold my breath.  I have a very distinct impression that this Thanksgiving.  There will be a record number of women who are beaten, raped and murdered by well-meaning Christian good old boys who will then go to church and thank God for God giving them the privilege dubbed beat the hell out of their wife's because that's what a lot of these good old boy bastards do.  They beat the hell out of their wife and then thank God for the privilege of doing so, never realizing that they are insulting God by destroying the very harbinger of life.

So don't get angry at me.  If you don't like the ugliness of this country and if you don't like the ugliness of right wing extremism don't blame me.  My grandfather and his contemporaries and millions of brave and extremely courageous Americans of every nationality, died in wars and gave their lives protecting this country and they gave their lives trying to make the Republican Party a better party a party that would actually defend the Constitution and protect the rights of all Americans.  Instead of just a wealthy and the white Christians.  My grandfather and other brilliant Americans during the time in which he lived.  And in previous generations stepped right up to the plate and gave their lives and died to make the Republican Party better than what it is today.  So don't be angry at me because you don't like our reality is looking it's not my fault that the Republican Party has turned out to be a bunch of selfish roofless anti-Christian, anti-American bastards who don't believe in the Constitution who don't believe in taking care of the American people.  But who are actually working as hard as they can to secure the rights of the wealthy and white Christians and telling the rest of America to go to hell because that's what the Republican Party is doing and that is what the tea party is doing.  And if that's the kind of country you want.  Then you don't have any choices to make whatsoever.

If that's really the direction you want to take our world.  No problem.  Because you'll have to stand before God.  Just like I will.  And I have been a pacifist all my life.  I've never owned a weapon in my life.  And in 62 years of life I have never once risen my hands in anger against any human being.  I have never struck a single human being in 62 years of my life.  Not once.  So I don't have a problem going before God.  Because I haven't violated any of what God has wanted me to do.  I wonder how many of the good Christians and good Republicans and tea party members in this country can say the same.  Because in the space of time that I have just been talking a number of women in the United States have just been beaten, raped or killed.  And no one has said a damn thing.  No one is doing anything.  Today is 16 November and in approximately 10 days.  It's going to be Thanksgiving.  So I wonder how many more women are going to be either beaten, raped or murdered between now and the day when we give thanks to God for what we are grateful for.  And how are we going to be grateful for anything.  When the streets are running with the blood of millions of women who are being beaten, raped and murdered every year?  How are we going to look into God's face and say thank you?  How are we going to have any dignity within ourselves or before God or before anyone in this world.  When we are reducing our nation to nothing more than a bunch of rabble filled with hatred and racism and bigotry, whereby we are trying to kill each other.  In any way we can?

It's not my problem, ladies and gentlemen.  I know my life very well.  I know every aspect of my life and I know exactly where the hell I'm going and hell is not the key word.  Because I won't be going to hell.  Because I haven't been part of all this madness.  I've never picked up a weapon in anger.  I've never picked up a weapon.  I've never struck anyone I've never struck anyone in anger.  I've never raised my hands in anger.  And I've done everything I could in my life.  One way or the other detritus save as many lives as I could.  It doesn't matter that I've been clumsy.  It doesn't matter that I've been disabled.  It doesn't matter that I've been misunderstood.  It doesn't matter about any of that.  Because all that matters is that I made the effort.  And if you think God doesn't see that, then you probably don't know much about God.

This world will either put up and shut up and turn away from all of this ugly extremism or this world will become consumed in extremism.  And it's not my choice.  Since my darling wife Aileen died where I was prepared to die at any given second.  As a result of my disability.  I am even more so now.  I don't have a problem going to God.  God knows that.  So does my darling Aileen.  And so do I

So anyone does unlike how I go after the behavior of the Republican Party or the behavior of the right-wing Christian extremists or the behavior of the tea party.  That's not my problem.  I'm not the one making the right-wing Christian extremists act like a bunch of filthy Satan loving hatemongers.  I'm not the one newsmaking Gov. Rick Perry say he hates Jews.  When his Lord and Savior was a Jew.  I'm not the one making the Republican Party refused to talk about domestic violence against women.  They are the ones making those choices.  Not me.  So don't blame me of God comes back to the world with a vengeance against those who have in fact refused to protect the sanctity of life.  Don't blame me.  Because I won't be my fault.  Because I'm not responsible for anyone else's behavior.  I'm only responsible for my own.

If this so-called pro-life movement really respected women there would be no discussion of pro-life versus pro-choice.  That's the reality.  But like I said reality is never as much fun as fiction.  Fiction is always more enjoyable.  It's always more enjoyable to build all sorts of fantasies that we can claim to believe in when they are not true.  That's why we have so many revisionists in the world.  People who want to rewrite history along their own liens and claims that what they say is true is really true when in reality it's not.  But it doesn't matter.  Because in the space of three or 400 years after what we've done here in our current generation if we don't change what we are doing humanity really won't be anything very attractive.  Were getting meaner every generation.  Were becoming less caring for each other.  Every generation.  Charity has Artie changed from being really charity to now being nothing more than a moneymaking effort.  Everybody's got their handout.  But that's not charity.  Moses and Mohammed and Buddha and Jesus Christ.  None of them asked for money whenever they get any kind of greater good in the world.  But that's not the kind of world we have now.  Because charities don't know how to do charity anymore.  Because every charities asking for money.  But that's not charity.

Show me someone that uses every ounce of their strength to do some goodness for someone else without any hope or agenda go without asking for any compensation and I'll show you someone who actually does understand charity.

So it's going to be Thanksgiving in about 10 days.  I wonder how many transgendered females like me will be murdered before Thanksgiving.  Because the reality is, ladies and gentlemen that every year in the United States 600 transgendered female.  Women like myself are murdered in this country, and almost every single one of the murders, if not every single one is committed by our right wing white Christian extremist.

So I wonder how much more blood is going to spill on the ground before we finally get sick of the smell.  But then it's not my problem.  I'm out of the loop.  I'm old and getting older, fairly well disabled.  And I'm such an insignificant soul in this world that my voice is hardly heard at all.  So these issues are not my problem.  The reality is, statistically speaking, and this is an international statistic.  75% of the people my age who have lost a spouse die within seven years.  So my chances of not surviving beyond seven years are 75% in favor of my not surviving.  Which means I don't have very much chance of survival.  Meaning I have a very strong likelihood that I probably will die within seven years.  And I don't have a problem with that.  Because I don't have a problem going back to God.  Because I don't judge anyone.  I judge behavior.  I don't judge people.  I never have just a single human being.  I judge behavior.  And for anyone to say that the behavior is the person is a liar.  Because nobody takes a gun and puts it to someone's head to make someone behave a certain way.  Behavior is what we choose as a result of our own free will.  So I don't judge people.  I judge behavior.  Because behavior is not what God made.  It's what we have chosen to do with our own free will.

And all my life I have loved everything that God has made here in this world.  Every single human being and every single form of life regardless of what kind of life that is or what that human being may have done intentionally or unintentionally.  I love every single human being, no matter what.  Behavior is another matter.  And as a conscientious American and as a human rights advocate it is my duty not only my duty as a patriot.  But my duty as a human being and as a world citizen to speak out and protection for those who may not have the ability or the opportunity to speak for themselves.

So don't blame me if you don't like the way the world is becoming ugly.  I didn't create have this crap.  You all did it yourselves.  You voted these bastards in the office.  And now there in office.  And what are they doing?  They're trying to scare the hell out of all of us about how they're going to bring the United States to a financial train wreck.  They don't scare me.  Most nights I go to sleep the last words on my lips are where I asked God to take me now.  Because of I have to choose to live in this cesspool of hatred and bigotry and prejudice or whether to go back to God and into the arms of my darling Aileen.  There is no choice.

So it's up to you all, ladies and gentlemen.  Not me.  And as I've said, in one of the halfway houses I was involved with for unwed mothers.  100 women went through that halfway house.  100 women.  100 courageous ladies.  And only three terminated.  Just three ladies and gentlemen.  Now you tell me what that means.  You all think you know more than I do.  No problem.  Go ahead convince yourselves that all that bullshit that we are buying into and peddling to each other is a reality and see what you get.  See what happens.  Because if you think God is going to come back to the world.  And thank any of us for the garbage.  And that, crap.  We have done with our own species into this planet.  Then in my personal estimation if you think that you are so far beyond being diluted that you probably should not even be part of this conversation.

And don't expect me to go easy.  Because I don't do that.  I don't like easy.  If things are easy.  You don't learn anything.  If things are easy and given to you all the time, then you don't grow you don't expand you don't learn how to deal with the realities of life.  Only when things are really difficult.  We have to work as hard as you can to get them.  Do you ever really appreciate them.  But don't take my word for it.  God knows I'm no expert.  I'm just 62 years old and I've seen a rather large amount of life.  But I'm not the expert.  This is just my Journal.  These are just my feelings and my opinions.  And I have to say, if we don't stop what were doing what were doing will be our undoing.  And I'm not talking this way because it's only four days before the anniversary of when my darling Aileen died.  What I wrote this morning in circles of synchronicity that was as a result of how I am feeling before the 20th of this month which is the anniversary of my wife's death.  That was an expression of my feelings.  This is business.

Because this is dealing with what we are doing to our children what we are doing to each other what we are doing to our governments what we are doing to our cultures what we are doing to our future.  And then lying about how God is going to be thankful for what we have done.  This is business.  Circles of synchronicity.  That was personal.

I don't ever expect me to support the kind of ugliness that is going on in this world.  Because I never will.  People sometimes ask me what my qualifications are as a financial analyst.  But after I'm done talking.  They don't ask that question anymore.  As I've said, I began studying the stock market, when I was six years old.  And from age 6 until 16 I spent six hours every single day at one of the major stock exchanges in downtown Cleveland was a very dear friend of my fathers.  So six hours every day.  I was studying stock market activity and learning every single aspect of how the stock market works.  And what I was 16 I did my first financial analysis and profitability analysis.  The results were so good that they were actually used on computers or to program computers.  So I didn't go to school for economics.  Although I took a number of economic courses.  I grew up in economics.  I can look at market activity at any point in the world at any time of day or night and I can tell you almost exactly what is going on in that section of the world.  That's how well I know economics.

In the time I was working as a financial analyst employers might go out and might hire someone who is better looking or whose financial work might be something they could manipulate easier.  But if they wanted the word done right.  Then they called someone like me.  We took more time.  We did not use a 5% margin of error.  People like me don't do that.  We don't use a margin of error that is so large that you can drive a 747 plane through that margin of error.  People like me use half a percent margin of error, which cannot be manipulated.  And even though it takes between 300,000 and perhaps 450,000 extra calculations to do the analysis, at half a percent margin of error people like me don't care about that.  Because we are more concerned with presenting something that is honest and has the highest degree of credibility rather than something that can be manipulated based on someone's personal agenda.

So don't blame me if you don't like the way the world is.  I had nothing to do with it.  I never got involved was serious drug use her alcoholism or anything like that.  And yet I saw a lot of my contemporaries going that way.  Just like I see a lot of senior citizens my age doing the same.  It's not my fault for the choices they're making.  It's not my fault that my fellow Jews in Israel are acting as ugly as the right-wing extremists in the United States.  Just like the right-wing extremists in Iran and in China and in almost every other nation in the world.  It's not my fault that right wing extremism has become so embraced by humanity that it is literally tearing us apart.  It's not my fault.  I didn't contribute to that kind of behavior I have fought against that behavior.  All my life.

So don't blame me if you don't like the way the world is.  But remember something very interesting.  2000 years ago there was a Jew who was thought to be crazy and was treated as if they were crazy.  And that Jew.  2000 years ago.  Basically was heralding a new way of understanding life.  They were heralding a new age of enlightenment.  And what did humanity do?  They cut his head off and put it on a silver plate.  I think it's rather interesting that here I am, I halfbreed Jew that most people think is basically crazy and stupid talking about a new way of understanding life.  So I wonder just when someone will come and cut my head off and put it on a silver plate.  But I'm not saying that I'm John the Baptist because I'm not.  I'm nothing to this world.  I am the least of all that God ever made.  I am the smallest speck of dust in this entire planet.  I am the most insignificant of human souls that was ever created in the history of humankind.  And that's all I ever wanted to be.  I never wanted to be any kind of grandeur polished or extremely wealthy individual.  All I ever aspired to be in my life was simply a voice, however small or insignificant simply trying to speak out for the greater good.

So I have achieved my goal.  I know I have.  And I don't have any problems with that at all.  I don't have a problem at all going in front of God.  But I wonder how many people in our world can say the same.  Every day people are making judgments.  Every day people are doing file things to each other.  Every day we give in to more and more extremism.  Regardless of what country we are talking about.  And every day millions of children millions of amazing children millions of wonderful amazing men and women throughout this world are being tortured and murdered all as a result of right wing extremism.  It doesn't matter which party we are talking about or what religion were talking about it doesn't matter what kind of human being were talking about it doesn't matter what culture were talking about.  It's all the same right wing extremism.

And what's really sad what really is something that a lot of people just don't get.  Is that there are 7 billion voice is in this world 7 billion journeys and yet every single one of them ends up in exactly the same place.

So I wonder how many women are going to be murdered between now and Thanksgiving.  How many more children are going to die of starvation?  How many more children are going to be murdered?  There are a children who are starving to death, every single minute.  There are seven more children who are being murdered every minute.  There are in the United States alone over 45,000 suicides that take place every year, which is approximately one every 15 min.  So I wonder how many children and adults are going to become so desperate within their own minds and emotions that all they can do is to think of taking their own life.  And what does that make us?  What are we doing to prevent those terrible losses?  What are we doing to heal ourselves?  What are we doing to become closer to our own souls and to each other?  What are we doing to become actually more progressive and understanding and caring of each other?  What are we doing to become closer to each other and our own souls?

Don't answer me.  I'm not the one you have to answer to.  As I said I'm a speck of dust.  The one you have to answer those questions.  Two.  Is it me.  It's that energy that is beyond this world that most of us call by so many different names as the Almighty or God or whatever you want to call it.  Because no matter how many billions of journeys.  There are they go to one single place to same place.  We all go the same place to that energy to the Almighty to God or Buddha or Allah it doesn't matter.  It's the same place.

So of all we can do is turn our heads and do nothing to stop the mass murder of children and the mass murder of women that's going on throughout this world.  When women in reality are the harbingers they are the ones who bring life in so that when we allow women to be murdered.  Like they are we are not only insulting life and insulting ourselves.  We are insulting the Almighty, we are insulting the creator because the creator didn't create all this life on earth with any sense of prejudice or hatred and yet we as humans have a really hard time demonstrating the same kind of love that the creator had when the creator created us.

So I understand that a lot of people don't like a lot of what I write.  But that's okay.  Show me a human rights advocate who is well-liked or who is making lots of money.  And I will show you a human rights advocate who is not doing their job.  Because in advocate.  Meaning a human rights advocate isn't supposed to make a lot of money that supposed to be well-liked because we don't ask the questions that people want to have asked.  We asked the questions that people don't want to look at that they're not asking.  And we aren't looking at how well were doing.  We are looking at how we are in fact screwing up.  Because that's our job.  Our job is to make everyone as uncomfortable as possible to get people to realize that if they don't stretch their minds if we don't stretch our minds.  If we don't stretch our souls we get nothing.

So I wonder how many women have died during the space of what I've just said.  One every 30 seconds.  Another potential mother another potential nurse or lawyer or doctor or musician or teacher or just a good mother or a great sister.  I wonder how many were going to continue killing before we finally realize the crime we are doing?  Like I said, this is business, ladies and gentlemen this is a personal this morning.  That was personal.  This morning as I did that dictation.  I was in tears.  But you have to understand me.  You have to really know me to understand why I was in tears.  You have to understand what it was like for me in 1968 watching nine children die one after another, when I was 17 years old.  You have to understand how I felt when I went to University Hospital.  And I asked Mrs. Steinberger, who was the liaison for university hospital in 1969, just before University Hospital picked up the hospital were I was recovering and asked her if she would not make those records public.  And what did she do?  She destroyed the medical records that's a fact.  Ladies and gentlemen it's a fact.  University hospitals cannot deny the matter what they say.  And as I've told you before my cousin Dr. Victor Vertese was the director of University hospitals for many years.  So you can say anything about me.  You want.  But the reality is.  This morning was personal.  This is business and the business is that I am a human rights advocate and more specifically I am an iconoclastic human rights advocate.  And that's important to understand.

Because as an iconoclastic human rights advocate.  It is my duty to destroy every single superstitious or religious symbol, whereby that symbol in fact impedes or impeaches or abrogates or hinders the positive evolutionary growth of humankind.  That is what an iconoclast does.  And true iconoclasts are not mean people.  They're just very tough-minded.  And I'm being so tough in these Journal articles because I know my time is shortening.  As each year passes.  I know the numbers I know what's going on in my body.  I know it's only a matter of time before my clock begins to slow down even more.  But I've never been one to give up.  I've never been one to go quietly.  I've never been one to walk into a room quietly no matter what.  And I have argued, would definitely times in my life and my attitude is always been the same.  It just wants me.  My attitude is bring an army.

So as my clock actually begins to run slower and my life begins to slow down.  I realize that the number of chances.  I'm going to have are also decreasing.  And I also realize that most people are not paying attention because of they were paying attention.  If people were paying attention we would see the numbers going down.  And they're not.

If we were having any effect whatsoever regarding the death and murdering of children and the murdering of women and suicides and all of the other horrible crimes.  We are doing in this world.  It we were having any effect at all those numbers would either be slowing down or they would be staying the same and not increasing or they would in fact literally be going down they would be progressing more slowly, but they're not.  Those numbers are increasing exponentially greater every year.  And when you look at the level of increase of those numbers.  They are not proportionate to the level of increase in the population.  Meaning you can't say that the numbers are getting larger.  Because there's more people because the numbers don't say that.  Those numbers are getting larger in direct proportion to something else when you analyze the level of right wing extremism in this world.  And then you analyze the increase of killing that is going on in this world.  What you find statistically speaking, is something rather frightening because the level of killing and abuse of women in the murdering of children is correctly proportional to the level of increase in extremism in this world.  Those two figures are exactly proportional so that basically says were doing a lousy job at trying to protect life in this world and that we are allowing extremism could drive our hunger to murder more people.

And that is a statistical fact.  That's business ladies and gentlemen.  And have you don't like those facts and if you know like how ugly the world is then it's up to you.  Just like it is me.  It's up to you what choice.  Are you going to make now where are you going to stand in all of this.  Where do you want and that when you get to be my age or older.  Where do you want to be when you go before God.  That's the question.  And whether you call it God or energy doesn't matter a hill of beans.  Whether you are an atheist or deeply religious doesn't mean a thing.  What matters is where you want to be in all of this because it is a crime.  It is a crime against us.  It's a crime against our children it's a crime against future generations.  And if you do believe in the Almighty.  It's a crime against God.

Like I said, this is business.  That's all it is that's what I do.  And I do it whether I like it or not.  Because it is exactly what I chose to do when I got out of the hospital.  After seeing nine of my friends die that way.  This is exactly what I chose to do with my life.  And those of you who actually understand what I'm about.  Or who actually may know me well understand exactly what I'm saying those who don't of course logically speaking will not.  And that doesn't matter a hell of beans either.  Because nobody's going to judge my soul because no human being on Earth has that right.  God is the one who made me.  God is the one who will break me and God is the one who will judge me, not any human being.  Because no human being created me because no human being creates life.

So I don't judge anyone.  I judge behavior.  And in 10 days.  It's going to be a day of thanks here in the United States a day when people are supposed to be thankful to God for all that we have.  So how many more women and children are going to die between now and then how much more blood will be spilled, and who will care?

The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Pastor Martin Niemöller

      Child Poverty Statistics:

    • 25,000 children die each day from poverty
    • 1041 children die every hour due to poverty
    • 17 children die every minute from poverty
    • 750,000 children die every month from poverty
    • 9,000,000 children die every year from poverty

    Child mortality Statistics:

    • 9.2 million children die every year
    • 780,000 children die every month
    • 26,000 children die every day
    • 18 children die every minute

    An estimated 9.2 million children under the age of five will die this year – nearly 26,000 per day or 18 every minute. This is greater than the annual number of deaths from 1. AIDS (2 million), malaria (900,000), and tuberculosis (1.5 million) combined. 2. Neonatal disorders, pneumonia and diarrhea are the major causes of under-five mortality.

    Globally, 80 percent of all child deaths are due to only a handful of causes: neonatal causes, pneumonia, diarrhea, and malaria. 3. Pneumonia or sepsis, pre-term delivery, and asphyxia at birth are the leading causes of neonatal deaths. Malnutrition is responsible for over a third of child deaths.

    From: http://www.globalhealth.org/child_health/child_mortality/

    And, according to recent United States statistics, there are approximately 43,000 suicides that take place, in the United States every single year. That would be one suicide taking place, by children as young as 12, or possibly younger, up to our oldest citizens. Approximately every 15 minutes.

    Not one single penny that the pro-life movement spends on their so-called pro-life movement goes toward saving any of these “living” children’s lives. Not one single cent. Which means that not one single cent of the so-called pro-life movement is being used to save any of the amazing children and absolutely fantastic women, and men, who are being killed, or suffering horribly, every single minute. so naturally, it becomes impossible to conclude that the pro-life movement is pro-life at all, if they will not even save the lives of living children and men and women. But will always only be concerned with, and define life as the “fetus” only. And THAT’S NOT how their own God Jesus Christ defines life, in their own Bible.

    Which means that the pro-life movement is not pro-life at all. Because their money is “not” going to save any living life on this planet. Their money is only going toward forcing women to bear children against their will. And that’s not how their own God, Jesus Christ defines pro-life.

If The Almighty will not allow the smallest sparrow to fall from the sky, why, should we, the creations of that same Almighty, do any less?

    *******************************************

    With 78% of the population of the United States being Christian, (US Religious Demographic Statistics ) that also means that 78% of all the:

    incidents that take place every year, are committed by approximately 78% of the population, meaning people who claim to be Christians. (US Religious Demographic Statistics ). And that is something that the Christian conservatives , and those who are Catholics, never seem to want to discuss, and in many, if not most, cases, will lie about. Unless they are forced to do so, and/or tell the truth, in a court of law.


    And again, their own God, Jesus Christ says in their own Bible, not to judge anyone, and not to hurt anything that God makes. That’s anything. So, these statistics are really meant to illustrate about being responsible for one’s own choices and actions. That would be, in their own Bible, free-will choices and free-will actions.

    ******************************************

    My Statement On Religion

    For the record, I do not now, nor have I ever hated any human being on earth. I do not hate, regarding my spirituality, and spiritual beliefs, anything that God did make. Meaning that I do not hate the “humanity” that exists within any human being. However, God did not make the personal choices that humans make, regarding how they behave, and/or present themselves, to the world. So if a human being chooses, of their own free will to demonstrate their behavior with racism, bigotry, prejudice, and hatred for other humans, on the basis of their own free will choice as to how they define their spirituality within themselves, that is their own choice. So I do not hate any human being for being that which God did make. I hate only the choices and the manner in which humans have decided to demonstrate their behavior to one another. I do not hate religion. However, I will never give my support to “any” religion, that has ever caused harm to, or killed, a single human being, in any way, as a result of the religion demonstrating, or manifesting it’s presence in the world. If any religion has ever harmed or killed a single human being, I respect the right of all humans to believe what they want in life. I, personally, will under no circumstances give my support for any religion, or theological belief, that has ever harmed or killed even a single human being. This is what I have dedicated my life to as a spiritualist and a pacifist here on earth. So any attempt by anyone to portray me as hating anyone is a lie. Because that is not so. The foregoing clearly shows that I have no hatred for humankind or for any religion.

    ******************************************

    ******************************************

    My Pro-Life Statement

    For the record, I am pro-life . I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that God has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . My position regarding this statement is more fully explained in my article entitled: Second Gear.

    ***********************************************

    The mind is like a book. Opened and much is learned. Closed and nothing is learned. (N. Maschke – 1994)

General Further Reading: