Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
This is the sign that is over the front door of Aileen's and my house, our home, going OUT. Meaning that when someone leaves our house they are going into the ACTUAL Mental Ward.

I've always felt that way. When it is considered how much ugliness and killing and hatred there is in the world today, it actually makes perfect sense that this sign is over the door going out of the house.

Because that's where the real mental ward is.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Chasing the White Rabbit

Friday, October 19, 2012, 3:24 PM:

Personal:

….  Political Phone Calls:

It's important that anyone who is reading my Journal.  Please understand.  I do not accept political phone calls.  Only because, I don't have any money to give to any political cause.  And because I can't attend any kind of gathering or do any volunteering.  Please understand, I do support various political interests.  But as a transgendered female I do not have the freedom to go out in public and volunteer.  Nor do I have the freedom to attend rallies.  I just don't.  And the reason being is very simple.  I would be rather deeply hurt if I were to cause any kind of embarrassment or ill feelings on the part of someone else because they were not able to deal with my Transgenderism.

It's just the way that things are.  I don't have the freedom to go out in public, as a transgendered female, without causing someone at least some degree of discomfort.  So I barely ever go out.  The only place I go to the gay section of Cleveland.  Because it's the only place where I know I will not offend anyone.

….  Charities:

I don't want to say that I'm sick and tired of seeing charities constantly asking for money in order to do their charity work.  But the fact of the matter is that I get so much mail every day.  And most of it is asking for money.  And unfortunately I don't have money to give to any of these charities.  If I had lots of money, you can bet your bottom dollar I would be giving to a lot of charities.  But I don't have lots of money.

After the house is paid for in February, I will have some extra money.  And I do plan on contributing to some worthy charities.  But I do not accept charity calls at home.

….  Telemarketing calls:

I also do not accept any phone call that I do not recognize under any circumstances.  And as my voicemail clearly says, if the calling party does not leave a voice message, they will not get a call return.  It's that simple.  If someone wants me to call them back then they need to leave a voice message in my voicemail box.  It's just that simple.

….  Political activism:

I promised this very nicely the Mississippi that I would mention in my Journal that she telephoned me today to talk about president Obama.  So I wanted to make sure that I mentioned her.  I generally don't answer the phone.  For some reason I answered this call and I'm glad I did.  Because even though I can't do any volunteering.  It was nice to be able to offer some degree of support.

….  Personal:

As I said earlier today, this time of year is very strenuous on me emotionally.  It's just a very difficult time.  And I am writing once again to let people know that it is going to be a time when I very well may not behave as well.  As I would like to.  But I am doing everything I can stay nice and grounded.  And to move forward.  But it is rather strenuous emotionally.  And that does not mean that anything I'm going through is more significant or has more importance than what others are in fact dealing with.  Because that is certainly not the case.  But the fact is, in my own life, this is probably the most strenuous time of my entire life.  That's all I can say.

I'm going to continue writing.  I'm going to continue blogging.  I'm going to continue writing my thoughts and my feelings.  I'm going to continue writing to my darling Aileen.  I'm going to continue doing human rights activism online.  And I'm going to continue doing news Journal posting.  But I can't do all of those at one time.  And because I have had a period of time where I have been somewhat dysfunctional over these last several weeks and months.  It's just going to take me a little time to catch up.  I have for the most part been keeping up with all of my daily work and all of my daily e-mail.  But I have also fallen behind on some things.  So I'm trying to get everything done.  I'm doing the best I can.  And those of you who understand.  I don't really need to say much more.  For those who don't.  There's probably nothing else I could ever say.  That would convince you of my sincerity or of my consistency or constancy of purpose.

So I will be doing some more Journal posting here for a while.  Just so you know.

Thank you very much for listening.