1. I’ve gotten rid of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I have decided that if I am not able to type on the keyboard, then I will “not” use the computer anymore. So I’m done with speech programs. If I have to go through some pain to use the keyboard. I could care less. I am done with Dragon. I am done with speech programs.
2. I will not be maintaining any further aspects of my transgenderism. Meaning I will not curl my hair. But I am also “not” going to cut it. If the right wing Christians have a problem with my having long hair. Perhaps they need to remember that their lord and savior Jesus Christ had long hair. So if they don’t like my long hair, let them take the matter up with Jesus. Not to mention that Samson had long hair.
3. I am going to do a complete purge. Meaning that I am doing to walk away from the transgendered persona that I have been living with for many years. It’s not going to happen over night. But it will happen.
4. My name will remain, Nicole “Mickey” Maschke
5. I am not going back to Facebook no matter what.
6. I will, after I have transferred or backed up, the various journal entries on Wordpress, terminate my WordPress account, and/or journal. WordPress is for movers and shakers in blogging. I am neither. I’m just a guy who has been writing most of my life. No big deal. And I do not want to be like running with the bulls, so to speak, which is what you do when you are on WordPress. WordPress is for the blogger who is out to make a name for themselves. I’m just keeping a journal. Nothing more. It’s just a journal.
7. I will correct and update the pictures for all of my on-line profiles in the next few days.
8. My writing will now be governed by my ability to type without my hands and arms going bonkers. So, if I am having trouble using the keyboard. Don’t look for me to do much writing. But I will keep going. I will maintain this journal. I will continue. I will do what I have promised to Aileen.
9. I will fix and/or remove all broken links pursuant to my f a c e b o o k account.
10. I will continue doing on-line news articles.
11. I am done voting. I don’t think that it works anymore. I don’t think that the elections are honest anymore. I don’t trust the election process anymore. And I don’t think that anyone is elected on he basis of voting anymore. It’s all driven by filthy dirty ugly “money”. And I’m not going to be part of that kind of, what I consider, ugly behavior.
The foregoing being said. I have some serious thinking to do. And I have a lot of on-line work to do, starting tomorrow. So I’ll check back sometime later … either tonight, which I doubt. Or tomorrow…. Probably after the mail, which I do at 9am.
And I only check my email once a day. At 9am every day. I do the necessary petitions, and answer the communications that are pending. Then I close my email program and get on with my life. I do not hover over the computer and spend useless time on social networks. I work. I work on my home. I work on my life. I work on getting things done around here. And with this being the last part of the month. And being out of money. I will be “working” the next week at surviving long enough until I get my next check.
I do not want anyone being concerned. I have all the food I need to get through to the end of the month. I made sure of that when walked to the store the other day and carried a 40 pound pack of food and supplies, using the last bit of money I had in my account, to make sure that I would have the food to get me through the end of the month. I always get through. No matter what. I always get through.
So now, like I said, I have some thinking to do. I have some meditation to do. And tomorrow, I’ll hit the ground running at 4:30am like I do every day. And like I have done most of my life.
so, now, instead of saying “thanks for listening”. I’ll start and, rather close this journal entry by saying…
Thanks so much for reading…